Reviews for To Protect Everything
Lightningblade49 chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Really impressive fic, I am really getting into this story more then other marine Luffy fics.

Update soon.
Lightningblade49 chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
This has been a nice change of pace from all the devil fruit fics, nice to see Hina early in this story I can there's an interesting friendship between her Luffy and Smoker.
Either way hope they see a fair bit of each other on the grand line.
fallensong chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
fantastic fic, one of the few times i've seen luffy shown as a marine well, ya didn't just make him the same char you changed him while explaining things well. love this fic, can't wait to see the next chapter.
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
I had wondered how one would weave such a tale as this, and I find myself pleasantly surprised. :D
DhanaRagnarok chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Yay, time to fry some fishman ass :D
WaMiLoe chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
I like it.
Usually I don't like Marine-Luffy that much but until now you have done a good job of it.
Keep it up :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
I hope we see Nazumi stand trial
Ozpin98 chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Really nice story really love the luffy mihawk friendship as for pairing harem or luffy x Hancock can't wait for the next chapter
Phoenix Le Roux chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
OMG Zorro in Smokers Marineoutfit from the Punk Hazard-Arc *-*
soooo hot !
Phantom Darkrai chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
This is a really good story so far. I usually don't like Marine!Luffy stories, but this one works. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
DhanaRagnarok chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Really interesting so far, it's nice to see that there's actual CHANGES from canon - I know it should be obvious, but how many "What if?" scenarios end up being the exact same as canon with a single difference (a Devil Fruit, an age, some ability, maybe a crew member...)

I like how you had Hina help against Kuro and Gin join the Baratie.
And Mihawk was hilarious xD

As for romance, I'm not against it myself. Actually, harem is fine too since I can't decide which girl would be best with Luffy - even if I have a preference for Robin in canon, your Luffy is quite different.
moi chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
Can't wait for nami arc. But It is far too smooth sailing? Not that many psychological trauma there.
moi chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Really like the change with luffy being a marine. Even the changes in the storyline makes better sense and interesting. Hehe. I like nami and zoro pairing. Since they are not main characters, little hints and scenes will be sweet :p
Mr. Ursine chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
Very nice. I will admit I was worried when I read your summery, but I'm happy I went through with it. Also I'm sure you have been told this by now, but the mariner simple is a seagull. So I picture your version of the flag as a seagul perched on a straw-hat. I look forward to more chapters. Good luck and enjoy.
gvest chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Also as a suggestion, get new crewmates for luffy asides from canon crew. And please, let the 9 supernovas make an appearance cuz all of them really deserve more recognition xD
1,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »