Reviews for To Protect Everything
Gyest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Interesting premise, and my suggestion on pairing would honestly be luffy x vivi as there needs to be more of those fics, and harem feels really awkward imo because of the large amount of females to put into detail of how they like luffy and all that, also its really unrealistic.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Ok not gunna sugar coat this, while your story is good your portrayal of Mihawk is unbelievably ooc he was to openly nice and pledged to help Luffy immediately, also he would have no qualms insulting zoro before the fight. It just felt wrong and kinda killed the chapter.
Kata3 chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Liked the chapter and really liked how luffy met mihawk typical luffy keep it up
loofahlover chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
this is such an awesome au. i love how you're not directly copy-and-pasting the canon story, but instead changing up the details. also, i'm really liking this marine luffy; even though he can serious, his goofiness hasn't changed.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
I'm also skeptical about the pairing situation because even though I'm going for the rated m harem (don't judge me) it will have to go to a different archive and those stories hardly get completed so I'm going to go for rated t luffy/harem okay?
perseus peverell chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Extra ordinary keep up the good work
Narya Anima chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
I don't know what to say! Just keep writing! Update soon, PLEASE!
The Darkest wizard chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
The last few chapters have been fantastic! Regarding your romance question I would rather have no romance or harem. Maybe a pairing later on in the series?
It will be interesting to see Luffy interact with Smoker and their history together.
Phoenix Le Roux chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
soooo cool .
Hina 3
Daydream Cloud chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Huh, nicely done! I like how you didn't pull Luffy completely out of character in this fic. However, I think it would be nice if they were to stay friends, instead of one of them developing romantic feelings for each other. Romance with One Piece character never feels right to me. XD
Leska chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Ohhhhhh make luffy eat goro goro no mi
TheSuperMario chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Wow, I'm surprised at this role reversal from king of the pirates to admiral. Really like how you are putting it on terms of plot but from the other side.
lavallierez chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
A really great story. :D Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
LuNa fan chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Great story so far, really enjoying it!
Of course its your choice about pairings, but if I had to choose, it'd be LuffyxNami
BeASlumberingDragon chapter 5 . 6/23/2015