Reviews for Home For Christmas
Maggy chapter 1 . 1/3/2005

How did I miss this one before?

Even if I tried to "review" this story, I couldn't do it justice. Suffice to say that I love the fact that *your* Cole isn't as naive as he sounds simply because he is not talkative.

I also enjoy the philosophy beneath each story.

Thank you- again.
roastbunny chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I have not read at the fanfic site very often because so much is by newbies and is mostly boring. I have found out that you are "safe" to read because you are good at writing. I remember your name. One of my Tracker boards has recommended you as being one of the better authors there. Others agreed with her.

avatar5005 chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
It's Christmas the aftermath of all the present opening during a lull. I found your wonderful little Tracker Christmas story. Lovely, pure and simple. A real treat that left me with a warm fuzzy feeling.

Keep up the good work girl and have a healthy, happy and peaceful 2003.

Kathy Olson
Fluffy Cat chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Oh, you know Fluffy Cat absolutely loved this! It was everything sweet and romantic. Those moments between Mel and Cole are beautiful and so endearing. I loved their exchange of gifts and the couch cuddling. It was a perfect Christmas story.
PAT PALMER chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
That was beautiful. I think I'm going to cry.
Cyn Tolram chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Can I get that recipe for Cocoa again? Cause I got chills reading this story. Thanks for the early Christmas present.

Your admiring beta reader,

Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Absolutely wonderful story; extremely sweet.