Reviews for Match not Found
YukiNonShita chapter 7 . 7/29
UPDATE NIBBA!
please continue this fanfic because very good i hope every update not too long and i may add hachi and yumi can have own their family and kids
Rookie571 chapter 7 . 5/10
I never really thought much about the "8man/Yumiko" ship, until I read this one that is. For some reason, you made that pairing actually believable, and every chapter I read is enjoyable to say the least. If you could make the chapters longer, then even better. Keep up the good work, bro. Excitedly and patiently awaiting your next chapter.
VergilXSparda chapter 7 . 5/10
Ooooooh how I waited patiently for this.

And you managed to deliver.

Oh goody.

8man just straight up "screw this", dropped his load, apologized, and chased after what he wants is actually something he'd do. He's a no-nonsense type. Like he said so himself, "trying to pull the norms on me ain't gonna work".

Bravo.
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 5/6
Once you get into 8man x Yumiko, you just can't not love it.
GioMM chapter 7 . 5/1
Hnngggg... I love this fic.
Fanfic Critic chapter 7 . 4/29
I am the bone of my bait
Memes are my body and trolling is my blood
I have created over a thousand shitposts
Unknown to the Oregairu community, nor known to fanfiction
Have withstood volume 12 delays to create many rant-like reviews
Yet those reviews will never hold anything
So as I pray,
Unlimited Bait Workss/
YukiNonShita chapter 7 . 4/23
Really good! I kept on reading it all over again just waiting for an update. Do update fast please!
jordanlink7856 chapter 7 . 4/20
Awww, so sweet.
NightRaid25 chapter 7 . 4/16
The story is very fun, HachixYumi ship is great and interesting. The last 3 chapters were awesome, keep going on with you hard work.
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 4/12
I don't know why I discovered this story so late. But I read all 7 chapters today. :-)
I love them all. They are super funny, very romantic and just too damn cute. I enjoyed every single one of them.
Please give us more of them
Flash Falcon chapter 7 . 4/5
Finally... after such a really long time you back with great... screw it, heavenly chapter! Ahhh... i hope i can see expression Hayama makes when Yumiko rejected him. That's satisfy my need of YumiHachi for now. Anyway i hope you update sooner and see you with another heavenly chapter
katjaguar chapter 7 . 4/2
Interesting chapter; I want to read your next already.
Legs Hunter chapter 7 . 4/1
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
aaaaaaaaAaa
aaaaaaaa.
aaaa
this damn great! you did it dude! so much lovey dovey and so warm story niceeeeee
jam99chgo chapter 7 . 4/1