Reviews for Shine
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Nice. Part of me wants to know if she won and the other part of me likes the open ending. Good work.
Ephemeral Dream chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Loved it. D You should update your SM ficcies sometime... because they're all hecka good.
Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
... i honestly dont no wat to say other then wow!...that was just really deep, i cant help but wonder if u were have a few probelms in ur life... or rather wnet thought something that made u want to write that...but Minako is my faorite charecter and i can relate to her in a lot of ways and that was jsut really good...i never did see the last seaso and i didnt even watch the whole thing that i did see... but i think she was in charecter for someone who had died for the second time in a year was it?... but still that was jsut really good! again i can realte to her some ways and it kinda says a lot about her love life and everything that she has gone thought ...she did love that guy and i think that he was captued by the negavers or something and she had to fight him in the end or something thats wat something said on the interent but im not sure... serena was really nice to her and i think u did just an ausome job on this oneshot! i would say that u should continue it but then again it was really good the way it was! i liked it a lot and i do hope things are ok in your life.. i no a few of the things ive writen show that i was depressed ofr a while and that to me kinda says that u were going thourgh something when u worte it and i do hope that if ur still going though it now and that if it still hants ur mind that someday u get over it...dont hesitae to e-mail me even tho im some strange girl complimenting your oneshot cuz if there is somethign wrong i would do wat ever it takes to help u...u might not be but hey its ok to worry right? -
CatRocks chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Wow. Very nice. I think it might have just inspired me to write my own little ina fic. I won't steal your idea, I promise, so , no worries! Anyway, keep writting!
Madhatter0666 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
That was very well written. It was almost like you are up the good work.
spikesfirstluv chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
sad
garnette chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
It is wonderful and true to life... uh anime/manga... ah sailor moon (You get the point right!)

I love the ending and about Ace and Yaten... It's wonderful... Great lessons indeed!
Transcendent chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
That was great! Though, I do wish I would have found out if Minako did win, but she must have. I 's Minako _ but I'm glad you didn't include it. So now I have to use my imagination, you know. Plus, it would have been kind of odd to put "Minako win." at the end or something. Hehe.
Dan Inverse chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
not bad!
leaf1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
wow...i mean wow.. that was amazing... hope you keep writing
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
that's so sweet. you wrote minako-chan to a T. **squeals and hugs quicksilver** great job. i loves it!