Reviews for Like a Mirror, Reflecting Me

fantastc story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Oh I wanted more! A kiss, something. But a great fic
Tandy Sandman chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Such a beautiful fic. I loved it. I need more of this! Thank you for sharing and all your hard work!
charliesuttie chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This is honestly my favourite fic of all times. My favourite OTP and my favourite fic, though I do also adore your other Brutasha fic! They are such an adorable couple and you really capture it in your writing!
Don't supposed you'll be writing another Brutasha fix anytime soon?! Haha! Simply amazing!
Violetrose93 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Oh my god! That was freakin amazing! I can totally see all that happening in between movies and stuff! And everyone was totally in character and believable and arghghghghgh! Off to read the sequel now!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Good story..
Xerxes-nii chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Whoa...this was amacing! I cant find words for that fanfiction...undiscrible...their is so much in it...No one was ooc! I could imagine Bruce and natasha and the rest! Their were so many details! Its just unbelivable! i love it so much and I think their doesnt excist a worl that could discribe my feelings and your fanfiction! It was the best BrucexNatasha fanfiction I have ever read 3
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Oh wow this was absolutely wonderful. Headcanons adopted!
Vi chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This was really really good. Great writing, I hope you're still planning on a sequel
MoonyInAMask chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This. was. awesome.
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I'm new to this ship, but I love it already. Great story!
Just me chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
It's awesome. That's all that I can say.
adam.anellaer chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Wow, I do love these fill in stories, and truly this is on of the best I've ever read! I love seeing them slowly deeveloping a relation and the waking of feelings for each other. This is truly a magnificent piece and I'm deeply thankful for the love put into writing it! Eagerly awaiting for the second part! ;D Keep up the awesome work!

Ps: this should have so much more reviews!