Reviews for Falling in Love All Over Again
Encantada the Maiden chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
tamaaa, love ko yan...ndi man lang nya inintindi anak nya...pero in da end love prevails
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this story was so sweet and cute. Beautifully. A nice piece of work.
Keiko Fujiwara chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I LOVED IT! I GO TO YOUR SITE: /shootingstar92438/my_

the ON THE WINGS OF LOVE ONE! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES! PLEASE MAKE MORE! YOUR STORIES ARE MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE YnK YYH FANFICS!

KEIKOFUJIWARA
varon chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I realized I haven't reviewed this pala sa FFnet! _ And to think this is my favorite story. Not that it matters much now, I know, since we're both retired as fic writers and busy with real life... but in case you decide to check back on this profile... here's to good memories. 0 Congrats on this awesome fic Manille. Those were good fangirl days, eh? -
EaglesSpirit chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
hey! i know it's been... years since you had i review on this. i got tired of seeing the same old, same old stories so i decided to go back and read the very first yyh fanfics. i enjoyed this so much that i teared up at the end. and that's saying something cause i don't cry anymore. i loved it so much and what you said before you began the story... i agree whole-heartedly. this story rocks! may it never ever die
Michiyo Hikari chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
*sniff* that was so sweet! great fic! i love it!
stevenlu chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Really good, great job!
RaieChibiKid chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wah! I absolutely love your Yusuke and Keiko fanfic! I've read it once before on another website. I cry everytime I read it! I get a lump in my throat! It's beautiful! I adore it! And I love what you put as the author note. Family is God's gift and we should never throw it away. Congrads on writing a great fanfic!
Miriae chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
At last! After almost a year of finding this fic(i read this fic a few years back... even before I became an author. This is the only fic I have remembered.) I found it!

This fic really made me cry the first time I read it.. that's why I knew that I had to add this in my facorites...

i agree with you, I am a Filipibo and I believe that divorce shouldn't be legalized.

This ifc is well written, good job!

God bless,

miriae
Midnight Moon Girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
WOW! What a fic! Great story. I really enjoyed!

Yusukakeiko rock!

Later

MMG
charLes chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
this is one of the most greatest fanfics i have ever read.. it's so very well-written and very touching..
yuyufan1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
It was a pretty good anime. U should write more. Just don't make up any Hiei/Kurama fanfic. There's so many of them and those make me sick. And don't tell me that u didn't write any. I'll be keeping an eye on u, Manille.*hehe*
animegrl15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This story was SO beautiful, I am on the verge of tears! It was written so beautifully! I'm SO happy that they got together! OUTSTANDING! I LOVE IT! WONDERFUL!

animegrl_15
Aya chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
ok, this is quite OOC but..whadda heck! it's really good!

i was holdig the tears at bay, coz i was at a public internet shop. hehee

nicey! -
sierra chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
That was such a good fic i luved it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »