Reviews for Fate: Shattered Moon
nathanieljdbrace chapter 20 . 6/17
This just seems really stupid for no real reason, funny test but just so unrealistic and stupid of rin that I just can’t understand why someone who’s said to be a genius can’t figure it out.
86-Fanboy chapter 4 . 6/10
I finally find the reason why I hate having Rin in crossovers (aside from me being a loyal Saber x Shirou fan). She tends to think about things in magus terms, which is frankly bad.
itzyendor chapter 27 . 5/31
Eyo, update pls if u r still alive in making this fic
itzyendor chapter 27 . 5/26
eyo, ya need to update this man
In fact, the author reveals himself best in routine trifles. And it's cool, few people can keep the public interested in the routine. But there are problems with the battles. Although they rather come from the type of battles. Servants against mortals - just does not channel. But what can I say if even one Tohsaka can die once in a while someone like Ruby. Pyrrha and the professors are still quite superior in experience. In general, in my opinion (well, no one is interested, right?), First, the author had to push RWBY and strange things together, after bring them into cunning plans of Rin and slowly approach their real faces. Servants could be used adequately when more power was needed. No one going to see it, so… But I really like this story.
Blu3b3rryT3a chapter 27 . 4/11
Huh, they finally had an encounter with Cinder!
She's gonna totally try to pin everything on the Magus crew isn't she?
That's something she would do.
Poor Illya, trying so hard not to be glomped by Yang~!
I was wondering about Neo but Roman never got an order to never contact his old comrades, just work for Rin and co.
Best of luck!
TheSlySage chapter 7 . 4/5
Illya and Penny hanging out is just wholesome... tooooo cute
Pixelitus chapter 2 . 3/31
...I think Shirou didn't even remember anyone's name when he was going to use Excalibur. Too much of his mind had been turned into swords and steel, too much of his soul was overtaken by archer's reality marble, too many swords. Too many swords. Actually, is Archer's arm wrapped in the Shroud of Martin right now? I think he unsealed it when he was going to use Excalibur and didn't have the chance/wasn't going to have the chance to reseal it again. Also, the Throne of Heroes is outside of time and space, Archer's arm wouldn't take them anywhere. Kaledioscope: Operation in between Parallel Worlds has limitations. These limitations are: 1: Zeltrech cannot observe a world line without making that world line true, thereby eliminating nearby meaningless world lines. 2: Zeltrech cannot time travel since he is still bound to the rules of quantum time locks. 3: Zeltrech has to use his own magecraft along with his True Magic to fight. Rin is quite stupid here as well it seems, seeing as how ANYTHING can be a parallel wold seeing as how a Parallel world is something where something different happened at any point in time, which in this case, that world was remnant instead of earth, there are only two brother gods, and other such things. I repeat, anything can be a parallel world. I am disappointed in your lack of knowledge in fate lore as a fate fan. You can't run out of Prana while using the Jeweled Sword by the way, since it has no REAL power of it's own, it just draws infinite mana from the parallel worlds and your alternate selves and if let you shoot it as a form of attack. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Pixelitus chapter 1 . 3/31
OHO! IS SHIROU GETTING A HAREM!? PLEASE SAY YES.
cassnova5424 chapter 27 . 1/27
just tell me how many human sacrifices i need to make to get more of this and consider it done...jk nr tho
Lazy Servant chapter 27 . 1/13
Thanks for the chapters.
Raging Drake chapter 27 . 11/14/2021
Hope you get back to this someday and maybe have your own version since you don’t like canon’s way of doing things.
Raging Drake chapter 26 . 11/14/2021
Hahahaha ! Harem protagonist EX skill has activated! His harem may be expanding hahaha! No problems with that tho XD,A good chapter overall
Raging Drake chapter 25 . 11/14/2021
A good chapter and it’s good to see the hero of justice actually being heroic and saving someone
Raging Drake chapter 24 . 11/14/2021
It’s so like rin to think memorizing the literal library instead of learning how to use the computer
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »