Reviews for Fate: Shattered Moon
Ryu Maroku chapter 27 . 12/24/2019
I believe this is a good story. And I hope you continue with it. Just use whatever good points from season three to seven, and put your own spin on the story. Maybe even bring more Nasuverse elements to course correct it.
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 27 . 12/24/2019
I'm glad this is still alive.
Greyfox2 chapter 27 . 12/24/2019
Welcome back! Thanks for another chapter. If you do end up wrapping up the story, at any point, it has been a fun ride.
pltrgst chapter 27 . 12/24/2019
when i could i would! tho id prefer ko-fi..
nice update btw!
and happy holidays!
LuxKamizugi chapter 27 . 12/24/2019
Holy shet I thought this wasn't gonna update!' Finally!
Misaka Phenex chapter 27 . 12/24/2019
i want more and keep the story till vol 3 then change the rest to someting original
Masquer Q chapter 27 . 12/24/2019
Huh. That archer didn't reveal Cinder to both notify General to her presence and use it as a diversion for his escape seems somewhat off. Why'd he not expose her? Why does he not want to share that piece of info if he can't track Cinder later anyways? Did he not want Cinder attacking back?
I feel like the chapter created more questions than answers.
Enjoyed it a lot - just feel a bit perplexed on that point.
JamBasic chapter 27 . 12/24/2019
It lives! Though its been long its not uncommon. Just enjoy writing your stories and dont write if you feel not. RWBY does not really feel the same anymore without monty oum. Hope you can make your own plot with this fanfic just so you can continue it. And splitting from canon is what fanfic does anyway and inevitably.
Nikola1488 chapter 27 . 12/23/2019
Oh,you still alive,im so glad about this!I realy wait for some of this story:D
VGBlackwing chapter 27 . 12/23/2019
Could Emiya project a fake Avalon to save amber...probably if Ozpin doesn't be an annoying shit think that Team Emiya is working for Salem...to be honest they trying to improve their life style they don't even know the private war between salem and Ozpin plus they think those anti- Grimm stand main objective is to bring Grimm...kinda fucking stupid sigh if only Rin used her wording in their introduction probably wouldn't be painted as terrorist...sigh I hate people (in rwby) with should simple and naive closed-minds
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 27 . 12/23/2019
Not bad.
vecvitus chapter 27 . 12/23/2019
Yes, finally new chapter! Thank you!
Nemonobody001 chapter 27 . 12/23/2019
Great chapter definitely worth the wait thank you
Enigma infinite chapter 27 . 12/23/2019
Welcome back!
Guts and Toes chapter 27 . 12/23/2019
You've risen from the grave! AT LAST!
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »