Reviews for Everything Changes
lizzabet chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
I don't understand why Kim had twins when you made a point about Amanda and Nick's twins coming from Nick's family And I also don't understand why you made 3 kids almost completely deaf:P I think you're adding a little too many characters and kids. And Amanda's mom's pregnancy wouldn't be safe since she's 48 and it's really hard to have children at that age. I know my dad's girlfriend was ordered to bedrest pretty early since she was 40 when she got pregnant and even that was risky:) I just needed to get this out.. But your writing is still good and I'm waiting for the father to strike because I need some drama haha
Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2016
Great! Please update soon
roganjalex chapter 33 . 7/8/2016
Absolutely loved it
snarkmcsnark chapter 31 . 7/3/2016
Nick should have just shot Odis Lee when he had the chance. Damn it! He's really the worst and the only satisfying ending i can picture for him is either a bullet or a life sentence in Rikers. Please tell me their nightmare is going to end soon and please tell me Amanda's safe :(
snarkmcsnark chapter 30 . 7/3/2016
WHAT?! WHAT?! NOOOOOOOO! SERIOUSLY? You give me happy Nick and Amanda talking about their brood and the possibility of a future child while they're in bed and then she gets kidnapped by Odis Lee?! WHY?!
snarkmcsnark chapter 29 . 7/3/2016
I'm glad to see Azalea trusting Amanda, because I feel like I don't see Amanda written as the trusted and empathetic detective as much as other characters. It's refreshing. I also can't wait for Grace and Zion to be born... she has to be due by next chapter, right? *wishful thinking*
snarkmcsnark chapter 28 . 7/3/2016
Ok, I suck because I've been slacking with reading and reviewing. But I'm setting aside time right now to catch up. While I'm glad I have more chapters to read at once, I'm also kicking myself for not reading just as it was getting really exciting. Was that Odis Lee at the park?

I also need a family tree of all the SVU families. At this point, I think it's just Fin who's not expecting. LOL!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/27/2016
Great
roganjalex chapter 32 . 6/17/2016
Absolutely amazing love it so much fun and addicting
roganjalex chapter 31 . 6/2/2016
oh my gosh so sad
Guest chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Oh no!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Whaaa
roganjalex chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Absolutely love it so much
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2016
Great update! I can't wait until Amanda has her babies! She and Nick will be such great parents
Guest chapter 29 . 4/8/2016