Reviews for Dragon Force
TheeUndead23 chapter 3 . 7/1
Finally I find someone who hates the comic relief shut... *Sniffingly* I love you man... Keep it up. You have my support.
I neeeeeed MORE PLEASE!
Come on and update this its been more than a year now
Deathsea22 chapter 5 . 4/6
More I need MORE !
Please update soon
Runner7 chapter 1 . 3/24
I love it
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 3/11
please continue this!

Was END resurrected by the circumstances? Its the only way he could have used God Slayer magic (which i assume is needed to kill an immortal), and what was done to him and Deliora's reaction reinforces this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
God damn your so confusing dude make up your fucking mind. One moment it's Natsu/Erza and then you talk about how she's the "main" girl but Natsu fucks a bunch of girls which is pretty much cheating and don't let me start with that "oh he's in heat" bullshit. And then it's Natsu/Erza/Mira wtf? Now it's Natsu/Erza/Mira/Ur/Ultear wtf? Ten bucks says your proabaly gonna turn in all into a Natsu/Everygirl shit. FUCKING MAKE UP YOUR MIND! It ducking bugs me how Erza pretty much didn't really do anything when Natsu fucked Mira/Lucy
Talonsen chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
You've got one of the better harem fics I've read, I hope you continue. The building of the relationships arn't convoluted or rushed, though I hope Bisca will be making more appearances with Natsu. As much as I like her with Azlack I think what you did with Natsu and Bisca was a great connection that you could do a lot with.
striker sigma chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
What aboit bisca and lucy and other girls *put layla
striker sigma chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Nope no no thats the thing of harem animes
Zapster45 chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
update it!
DeathbyRespawn chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
smut with the most amazing plot! i love it, please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Update
Supergoddad chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
Alright, awesome story!
Don't know why I didn't read it, but I don't care!
Thank you for the amusement and I'll see you around!
Supergoddad