Reviews for The Story of Their Ancestors
Awwwwwwwwhsgwudu sooogootoo cuteeeeeeeeee
victoria chapter 18 . 8/16/2016
ahh that was amazing such a good read i loved it cannot wait to read more of your works.
PhoenixDragonfire chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
I am in love with this ship, thanks to you. I am also in tears, the first time a fan fiction has prompted them. At first I was only excited when I saw that it was 18 chapters, now I wish that there was more of them. It is always hard to read the deaths of characters you have fallen in love with, however in this case I was happy, as well as sad. The ending however was perfect for the closure of the story. you have earned my respect and gratitude, I look forward to reading more of your work. I highly advise you to become an author. I shall be honest, thank you for the perfect Loki and Tony story.
Baslock95 chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
Absolutely loved this of the best I've read, even made me cry at the end.
vh132 chapter 18 . 5/30/2016
Thank you for the story :) !
CaseLC chapter 17 . 4/21/2016
I like that you put Yinsin in the wedding.
Jannafrancine chapter 18 . 3/27/2016
Great story. The end had me tearing up too. Happy Easter!
FakeOfNico chapter 18 . 3/20/2016
I'M CRYING SO HARD, THIS WAS AMAZING. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS, I LOVE SO MUCH THIS COUPLE AND YOU MADE ONE BEAUTIFUL STORY FOR THEM. THANK YOU.
jenn008 chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
Loved it!
WinchesterBros96 chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
Omg...I totally teared up. Such a beautiful story. You did an amazing job, well done!
Zara Taisho chapter 18 . 1/11/2016
Jajaja en verdad no pude resistirme y ahora estoy un mar de lágrimas. Siempre me afecta la mencion de la muerte de alguno de los vengadores o Pepper o Rodey (especialmente Tony) y ohhh ahorita estoy encerrada en mi habitación para que nadie me vea llorar jajaja
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
This was a lovely story, and beautifully written. I am supprised it doesn't have more reviews. Thank you for sharing.
halfcatvampire chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
A real gorgeous story with a beautiful yet sad ending. I'm not sure how you managed not to cry, but I think we are probably all saps here. Kudos to you.
hiimfive chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
I think "friend stark" is my favorite Thor greeting ever
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 18 . 8/14/2015
OMFG! I'M CRYING!:'( sooo happy, sad, wonderfulllll this fic is simply awesome I LOVE IT! Loki/Tony the children everything awesome wow the epilogue absoluty beautifull, Just master piece:-) congrast for excellent work! I hope you write other story frostiron like this or maybe better jaja anyway thanks for write and sharing awesome story 3:-)