Reviews for Stepping Stones
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wahhhhh! :) Loving it!
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
... give me a minute. I'm bawling my eyes out! no joke, i can hardly see the keyboard for the tears.
I followed a beautiful painting on DA to get here and... oh its worth the tears. It's worth every second of sheding tears. It's amazing. Sad, heart reching and undenyably beautiful in its own sad way.
Bravo monsieur, bravo.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Rin gets a happy life, and he gets a stepping stone. Fitting.
Hallolo chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hello!

I love this piece! The insight it gives to their relationship, and the ending of the almighty Sesshoumaru as a puppy in a gift box x)if it wasn't written off as "complete", I would have hoped and waited for a sequel... I guess I'll just have to imagine then

Thanks!

Hallolo
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aaaah, so cute, great story! Keep it up!
MajesticWolfs chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was very deep and describes Sesshomaru and Rin's relationship down to the core. This has to be the best fanfic I've seen on here (: I just love this.
CYLi chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh my goodness. I am just so...speeechless. Very well written. I like how you mix in different folklores and mythologies. I love this so much. Just as Sesshoumaru felt, it shook me to the core.

I love your writing. Look forward to reading more from you.
Tiajei chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awesome! You did a great job!
Lady Natsuka chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awww wow~

So cute and angsty! xD
pokey chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
wonderful
magdilen chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
How cute. Good job.
Rast chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Beautifully done. I don't know what I liked better - your characterization of Sesshoumaru and Rin, or your interpretation of the demon afterlife.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
The fic started out with dark promises but I love how you ended it. Rin's devotion was so heart-warming, though I have to say that Sesshoumaru was a bit OOC.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wonderful concept. Thanks for the read.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Great story... I've always liked the idea of the Inuyasha characters reincarnating, and I especially enjoyed reading about the Japanese hell. Thanks for posting.