Reviews for Dark Eyes
LOVINGYUGI-YAMI chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Yugi's grandpa's English name is Solomon, his Japanese name Sugoroku. hope that helps. :)
Itallia chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Sayeka seems like the annoying younger sister who means well XP
Yamiace1321 chapter 13 . 4/10/2006
There is going to be another part to this yes? I don't want it to end!
Novmber.Swan chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
WOW! Great story.

Especially liked the SJ parts~

Jou angst!... but with a happy ending of course!
kingleby chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
cute story! lol, i loved it _
Darkling221 chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
WOW! I wish I had started on this fic earlier *tears stream* It really good! I'm just a girl who gets macho homework from her Librarian which her Engilsh teacher had said she wouldn't have homework...But as you can tell. Anyways this story is really good. It has taken a course of 4-5 days for me to read it but it's still good! So plz update soon!
tati1 chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
Adorable. Epilogue?
TriplePivotTurn chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
I really should review all your chapters, so you get a greater review thinger but I suppose doesn't matter the review count that much eh? Well I might later cos I love this story so much! That was darn cool ya know? For someone who hasn't seen a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh that was fairly accurate to their personalities, a little OOC-ness but it was awesome any how. Cool kind of structure to the whole story, and I'm glad I wasn't reading it while it was being written cos those cliffes would have killed me. I loved your descriptions also. *hands you roses*

Thanks for a terrific story!

Ilikeyaoi chapter 13 . 7/19/2005
Ok to start with I loved this story and I can't wait for the epilogue, second I was reading your story at 3 am and I was at ch. 7 or 8 can't remember then all of a sudden BLAH the power goes out and I can not get it back on I would have screamed if I was alone in my house but alas an hour later it came back on and since I couldn't sleep I turned the comp. on looked at my fav. and... you wern't there I almost screamed then too thank god I remembered the summary all I did was search for it and found it right off. I really thought your writting got more fluent at the ending chapters and I was very happy you gave bakura a role (he's my fav.) no matter how small it was. I was laughing and getting sad and very angry along with the characters and I read all 13 chapters in 5 hours not including the one hour blackout... which sucked... anyways, I am exaughsted beyond belief but I can't sleep still so I decided to bug you with this uber long review O.o eh he he sorry about that I think i'll go look at your profile and see if you have anymore storys that strike my fancy then if not... I will either go to bed or read another story... oh wow I am probably really irritating you with these pointless sentances... so I will go now XD; thanks for writing this really really good story.
Daikaio chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
Now what was I saying again...? Oh yeh. YAMIXYUGI FOREVER! No offense, but I'm getting annoyed with the JoeyxKaiba. I'm just not a puppyshipper, don't mind me x3
Daikaio chapter 10 . 7/9/2005
I loved this chappie...I might read your other fic too
Daikaio chapter 9 . 7/9/2005