Reviews for Exploiting Wizarding Antiquity
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 7/15
*dies laughing* simple, yet so funny!
pottersparky chapter 1 . 7/15
Wow! Wonderful one shot on self insert in harry potter. It nice to read story like this that everything turns out so great. It wonderful tribute to all who love reading stories like this. I just hope you do more stories like it in future. I would like to know what happen to pink toad woman and Severus along with foolish Dumbledore. I guess that something that can not be known. Hope my little review makes you happy and hope you update your other self insert harry potter story that has his twin sister Cassie later on to because like it a lot.
mountain-ash and rusted iron chapter 1 . 7/5
! this is great!
i love all the ingenious ways u prevented the canon disasters, and the money making plots :) casino scams & McDonalds investments ftw lol.
& i like yr 'Heroes Guide' - its hilarious & logical. seriously, every time in fiction when a villain is all 'you won't kill me, ur too good' and the hero agrees and doesn't kill them, i despair. im v glad u went the pragmatic/commonsense route to victory w/ this story
thanks for writing/sharing it!
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 5/19
Ha! Loved it!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 5/10
Very interesting.
hahahahaha
ak chapter 1 . 2/7
bonne fic! :)
illerayn chapter 1 . 1/13
I've really enjoyed myself reading this story. Continue writing like that, you're really good !
Wrin chapter 1 . 1/8
Nice. I like the pragmatist approach.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 1/1
Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Wow, nice, the direct getting things done approach. Great work.
Good Person Test.
tessiya chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
This had one McFlurry too much for my tastes. Other than that, all is well that ends well.
Estelle Lumene chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Oh, it's beautiful. Your stories are so deliciously macabre, I love it. But do you know what I love more? Venus! People got so hyped on the idea of Aphrodite/Venus being the Goddess of Love, Sex, Beauty and Fertility that they tend to forget the flip side of the coin: Repulsivess and Destruction. And Venus combines both sides beautifully :)))
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 9/3/2017