Reviews for Is It Wrong To Be A Hero In A Dungeon?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 2 . 4/9
I wish this had more it definitely had potential.
Spartan3909 chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
Thanks for the chapters _.
Lord of Moons chapter 2 . 10/14/2018
Pls update.
GrumpyGrue chapter 2 . 9/16/2018
The gods shat out one huge pillar and named it Babel, because the constipated god babbled in pain. Then they decided it would be lulzy to put humans in it like their version of maggots.

Teach Bell Cranberry to dodge like Piccolo!
Yuan09 chapter 2 . 3/29/2018
please update!
Falvern chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
Hmm. I've just recently started getting into Danmachi, fanfiction at any rate. I've read some of your other stories, so I know this should be promising. Hopefully you pick this back up sometime. Anyway, like I said, I'm new to Danmachi. From what I've read though, wouldn't Shirou have the Magic stat on his character sheet if he can still Trace and Reinforce? And wouldn't his Magecraft be listed as his Spells on his Falna/Character sheet? I'm still new, so I could be wrong.
weather witch nami chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
PLease can we get more of this and Rusty edge they are so (in the words of KFC) finger licking,finger licking goooooooooooood.
ivan0061509 chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
it's been forever since you last update this story it was really good and I'm hoping you will come back to finish it
shelwyn chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Aww so that's it hu. Well thanks for the teaser hope life goes well for you.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Oh what a good story you have so many great ideas too bad you don't follow through.
shadow chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
I liked the chapter!
StoryReiter chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Yup he could become a hero. Looking forward to him overcoming stronger opponents through sheer determination and badass versitality like EMIYA though that could happen in the future, progressively. But youre right about this he really could become a hero in this world. Gods and goddesses though would be a problem. Thanks for the story and I really hope and think you should continue if you feel like it. again thanks and take care author.
wolfzero7 chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
And the dream is alive once more. :)
Rob chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
Great story so far keep writing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2017