Reviews for Learning to Love
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Why, doesn't Mr.B. have a set on him! He has so many roles, G.M or former G.M I should say, a# $h* e and his new one of PIMP what a busy life he leads. As for Rosey and Jamal never liked those morons, hope Taker makes them bleed and there doesn't even have to be a good reason, just do it for fun.
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
Alone with Jeff huh? Well I say, GO FOR IT!

Great work so far.
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Way to go Shelby you tell him who's boss! And as for the other part of the chapter well I think Edge should give up the Rated R superstar gimmick and give it to the girls... that's all I'm going to say.
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
ooh if there's one person you don't want to get on the bad side of, it's Taker! I think Brock's going to "feel the pain"
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Well that was certainly interesting. But I know that I would have made a move on Jeff before Trish...lol But that's just me, *wink*
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
That's so cute that Brock was protective of them and looking out for Shelby, I like that.
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
My 1st Taker fic, and it looks like I picked a good one.
tanya2byour21 chapter 36 . 5/8/2007
Great story and I loved it. I am off to read another one now.

Tanya
Takerslove chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Great Story!
Rose Atlee chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
Only on chapter 7, but liking it so far...
takerschick chapter 36 . 8/19/2003
love the story. it brought tears to my eyes. she sure was lucky to have him as a friend though everything she went though. looking forward to reading to reading more of your stories.
Desirae Jeff Hardy's 1 girl chapter 36 . 7/30/2003
GREAT FIC! I loved it i really did. And I hope your other fics are as good in writting as this one is. -
xSuicidalHeartx chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I absolutly love this story! I have read it 4 or 5 times, and recomend it to anyone who is a fan of the undertaker. This rocks!
cooldotgirl chapter 36 . 3/18/2003
god girl your going to make me fail school keeping me up at all hours of the night reading your fics.
Selinde1 chapter 36 . 1/29/2003
I've never read a Taker fic... this was awesom. I'm glad I started with yours.
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »