Reviews for Learning to Love
Bingobaby chapter 30 . 1/4/2003
Love what you added and can't wait for more to come. I am glad Shebly was able to get of what Jeff did to her and she is finally able to move on with Taker, I hope.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 30 . 1/4/2003
Just his kiss and I need a fan, Damn, And I love what she did to Jeff. She does have a lot of class. Pleas keep it going and up date soon.
BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 30 . 1/4/2003
awesome! ahh..you are so talented! keep up the fantastic work!
Y2J's Princess chapter 30 . 1/4/2003
Awww, hehe. I hope they get together soon
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 15 . 1/4/2003
omg Brock Smack her lol add more soon Please Like maybe something with her and taker
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 29 . 1/3/2003
Wow I love it you always make taker so nice. And I hope she tells Jeff to go jump. I had to check on last time while I was posting to see if you had up dated. I'm glad you did. Pleas do so again soon. Because I love your stories.
AngelWings816 chapter 29 . 1/3/2003
I WANT MORE! lol i love it... i can't get enough. Keep writing and keep up the good work. :0)

paige
Y2J's Princess chapter 29 . 1/3/2003
o0o wonder what's gonna happen
Bingobaby chapter 28 . 1/3/2003
I loved what you have added and I can't wait to see what you will do next. Please write more soon and keep up the great work. This is a wonderful story.
Y2J's Princess chapter 28 . 1/3/2003
Awwwwwww, how cute :D hehe
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 28 . 1/3/2003
God girl I couldn't even go to bed without reading this chapter first. And now I know I won't get any sleep any way. It's great please keep it up and update soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 27 . 1/2/2003
Girl you have totally got me hooked again. I have been on three times today just to see if you up dated. Please keep it up. I love your Taker muse.
omarisangel04 chapter 26 . 1/2/2003
This is a great story. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 26 . 1/2/2003
awesome! i really hope they get together! :) keep up the great work!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 26 . 1/2/2003
OH I love it you are a wonderful writer. I love Taker like this. Please up date soon.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »