Reviews for Learning to Love
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 8 . 12/26/2002
I loved the last three chapters I just caught up. I hate it when the kids are home. Can't write or read much. I love that Taker is watching the two slime boys. Please up date soon.
Y2J's Princess chapter 8 . 12/26/2002
Uh-oh...wonder what they are going to do. Ahh, keep going! lol
JeffHardys4Ever chapter 7 . 12/25/2002
This is really great, thanks for updating on Christmas. It's getting really good! :)

*~Emeeka~*
ezynero22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
i read ur other stories and like them and im gettin into this one too. good work so far happy holidays
Y2J's Princess chapter 6 . 12/24/2002
This story is great! Keep going :D
Bingobaby chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
Loving what you got going so far. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please write more soon because you are an excellent writer.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
I like the story but I am not used to you writing Taker like this. I like it though. Please up date soon because I can't wait to see what you're going to do next. And have a nice Christmas
BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
Awesome! Keep up the great work!
Becki2 chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
I really like this story, please update it soon! I want to know what happens with the undertaker and brock!
BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
Once again I have to commend you on your fantastic stories. This one is awesome so far. Keep up the fantastic work! I love the Undertaker as well. He's definitely a show stopper!
extream4u chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
hey i like your story itz cool Brock is nice in person i meet him once b4 he was cool. keep up ht good work in writing ur stories
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
I have never liked Brock before but due to your great talents I might? But no one will take Takers place in my heart. Please Up date soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
I like this new one and Can't wait to see where you are going to take it. Please update soon.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7