Reviews for Hard Earned Respect
Dino76 chapter 1 . 10/10
I remember reading this some time ago, but I don't think I ever let you know how incredibly awesome this story is! I love the relationship between Brienne and Jaime and you captured it spot-on! Over the knee is the best position. It might help to teach Jaime some humility ;) And using the hand and switch totally fit. I just loved it ;) Do you have more GoT stories planned? Or any story? Since I'm stuck with pretty much everything I started to write, I'm looking for distraction ;)
Inks Inc chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Having just started GoT a couple of weeks ago and thinking, on the basis of the first episode that it was god awful, I was nagged into giving it another go. Now three seasons deep I'm pretty much hooked. On the basis of that and this story I'm super glad I gave it another go. I love Brienne! Currently have a love/hate relationship with Jaime. The way you categorise him is spot on. Such a delightful smartass! You've Brienne's linear thinking down to a T as well, and her impatience with Jaime haha. The spanking was delivered in a way that she actually would, just a no nonsense job. I really enjoyed this, thank you! I especially liked the misconception Jaime had when she first told him lower his pants! Bravo, glad to favourite.
Rakime chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I just loved it! Thx for writting it.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Aaaaah very interesting. Take on that episode! It was dramatic at the same time,to me, there seemed To have some comedy in it . I also LOVE it when a woman takes charges n proves once again that they can do what a man does .. Nicely done
Muse24 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I haven't written a review in so long. This is 100% worth my time.

I have the biggest smile right now! Two of my favorite characters and done just beautifully. So believable and so extra fantastic. Hand and switch spankings are also my favorite and otk is the king of positions. You couldn't have made me happier. But if you really really want to: Make this a series. Imagining another story where my man is threatened with what he knows, oh god, it's too good of a fantasy to play out. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER! 3

Much love and much much respect.
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I remembered that time. Loved the story! Try and catch up when you can. :)
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Yay! OMG! So made of win! *squee!* This exact moment was where I wanted to see him spanked LOL! I'm swooning over here! XD After this episode, Jaime actually becomes quite a good boy (maybe this is why *eyebrow wiggle* :P) Thank you so much my sweet! You are always so kind to me! *snuggles you tight!*
MacAttack3355 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Yay! You wrote a GOT story! Jaime Lannister could definitely use some putting in his place on that show, but it never occurred to me that Brienne should spank him. I like it!

"I am faithful to my sister."? Does Jaime actually say this on in the show? That relationship is not something I remember ever being openly acknowledged (Cersei won't even admit to it under torture), so I'm surprised Jaime would've confessed it to an enemy. But, maybe I'm wrong. Season 3 was a long time ago.

My favorite lines are DEFINITELY not a direct quote from the show:

"I think I'd rather die than let you give me a child's punishment."

"Because I'm a woman?"

"No. Because I'm a man."

That SO sounds like something Jaime would say.

Thanks for a great story!

PS: Hurry up and watch the whole series. I'd like to see if you are inspired again by anything.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/20/2015