Reviews for Imprint
Lucifercircle chapter 13 . 6/15/2022
I've really enjoyed reading this. The characterisation of Claire is great, and the development of Sarah feels really realistic. Great Job!
ummashlii chapter 13 . 6/13/2022
I know it's been YEARS since you've touched this story, but when I tell you I think about it all the time... I originally read it YEARS ago and just fell in love. Would think about it every so often and come back to re-read. Just finished reading it for probably the 700th time
Guest chapter 13 . 5/13/2022
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2022
Please continue this
Loki chapter 4 . 4/3/2022
Sarah?
Junior VB chapter 13 . 4/3/2022
Quiero saber cómo termina la historia.
I want to know how the story ends.
Tony chapter 13 . 4/3/2022
Claire and Owen guessed Henry's intentions.
Jo chapter 13 . 3/10/2022
Those things that Owen said to Claire at the last part of the chapter is literally *chef's kiss* UGH so true. I'm not Claire, but I got butterflies hearing that!
Megingjoro chapter 13 . 11/28/2021
the biggest cliffie in ages and we're still here
update mon ami?
Shel21 chapter 4 . 11/9/2021
I absolutely love that Sarah is trying to protect her mom, so cute.
Shel21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2021
I'm pretty sure you are not going to finish this but the idea is amazing and so is your writing so I'm going to read it :)
lucel18 chapter 13 . 3/21/2021
I loooooooooove this fic! Looking forward to your next update. Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 12 . 3/21/2021
I think Sarah would remember, at least I hope so too. I’m sure she’s gotten smarter from listening to so much classical music as well. Lol.
lucel18 chapter 11 . 3/21/2021
Hahahahhaha, excellent idea, Claire! I love it!
lucel18 chapter 10 . 3/21/2021
OMG.. first, I want to say: great chapter! Looove the crossover part with the Iron Man fandom.. Claire, Jarvis, and Pepper interacting? Brilliant! Thank you so much!