Reviews for Magical Mystery Tour
KalenCaelli chapter 3 . 5/16
That was awesome
KalenCaelli chapter 2 . 5/16
I would have liked to see Quinn there longer.
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 5/16
This was an amazing chapter. I know this premise has been done before, but you pulled it off exceptionally well.
Gummy Faberry chapter 3 . 1/25
Such a beautiful story :)
DaemonRider chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Best explanation and treatment of time travel I've ever read! ;-) Loved the family playfulness too. Ava is just ADORABLE! Thank you, Poetz..
subtleanarchist chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
This was every bit as perfect as I'd dreamed it would be. Thank you so much for writing it! Of course Brittany would have nine working prototypes, bless her.
subtleanarchist chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
OHMYGOD

OHMYGOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I ONLY SAW THIS NOW I CAN'T OHMYGOD

YOU WROTE THIS FOR ME

I WAS THE ANON WHO ASKED YOU FOR A BIRTHDAY GIFT IN THE FORM OF A LITTLE FICLET INVOLVING TIME-TRAVEL!FABERRY AND OHMYGOD NOW ITS A FULL-LENGTH STORY I'M CRYING? THIS IS SO GREAT?

Okay. Wait. Composure. Deep breaths. Okay. I'll read through the rest, now, lols.
texican chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
This was magical indeed. Great fun too. I very much enjoy having alternative insights into Faberry and this one was delightful. Thanks for sharing.
girl chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
thank you i love this. i wish i were quinn. i wish i have a glimpse of the future. of hope to keep me going that this will all be worht it.
Emerald Stag chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
This was wonderful! I'm so glad that I was able to read this for this first time with the epilogue attached. Love the idea of Brittany's time machine with the CD player and Quinn being confronted with such a lovely and scary future, and then for it to come to fruition even after her doubts about what happened. Lovely idea! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
beautiful story!
Dangerous3Lover chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Awwwww perfect! Just perfection!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Yay! an epilogue! Quinn deserves her amazing future so much :') What a beautiful family. Oh, and they're going to have a mini Quinn this time XD I love this fic and thank you for sharing it.
Lubov chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
It's adorable.
gllover22 chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
A perfect ending. Can't wait for more from you.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »