Reviews for The Friendship Reestablishment
SightlessCrow chapter 1 . 4/26
Loved the first chapter. Absolutely brilliant!
Jakius Emrys chapter 3 . 4/24
Not a big fan of the feminist BS part way through the story with all that literature (which is false if you had done a little bit of research beforehand; since the first superhero was Mandrake the Magician who was created by Lee Falk and Fred Fredericks in 1934, the first book that is recognised to be science-fiction was "A True Story" by Lucian of Samosata in the 2nd century AD, and the first piece of literature (Instructions of Shuruppak, circa 2500 BC) was written by the Sumerian king Shuruppak.

But other than that, I really enjoyed it, though Claire is appearing a tiny bit like a Mary Sue to me.
10868letsgo chapter 11 . 9/22/2018
You should write Young Sheldon and his childhood Claire in there.
heyhaley17 chapter 6 . 7/24/2018
I never thought I'd enjoy a Big Bang Theory fic, espeicaly a SheldonxOC fic as I never thought I would believe the relationship, but when I saw you started posting this one I was intrigued (as you have been my favorite fanfic writer for well over five years). Needless to say and unsurprisingly I was not disappointed. I always look forward to seeing what you write next! P.s. I saw that you have a The Mummy fic on your list of possible future stories!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 11 . 6/2/2018
I love BBT, but never thought about reading a fic for it. But I have to say this was way above what I had been thinking. Great work!
Belph chapter 11 . 4/16/2018
Haha, the saga continues
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2018
this is really good I want more. please update
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2018
please update
Nikki chapter 11 . 3/4/2018
Hi :)
I just found your story and I'm completely in love 3 (I've read it in one sitting)
Claire is an absolute sweetheart and a perfect match for Sheldon. Although a like Amy and Sheldon as a couple, Claire ans Sheldon make a super quite pair and a already ship them so hard!
You insert your OC in the story perfectly and it isn't awkward, misplaced or unfiting at all, like in some other stories I've read, so very well done!
And now, on to the next part.
Bye :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
More please.
Chippers chapter 11 . 9/1/2017
Love how Claire got clued in. Looking forward to the next story.
Chippers chapter 9 . 9/1/2017
The moment Sheldon corrected Missy on his name, I was thrilled with how blatant he was making it that Claire has special privileges.
Chippers chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
I love how Penny is catching on.
Chippers chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
Love how this chapter ended. Dynamic between Sheldon and Claire is great and believable.
Chippers chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Lovely first chapter. Love the Doctor Who origins of her knock.