Reviews for Antithesis
spiffy2143 chapter 20 . 8/4
Fantastic! So glad your back with this story. You were able to make me feel a bit sorry for Draco even though he needs to be in trouble for what he did to Harry. So looking forward to more of this story.
mizzrazz72 chapter 20 . 7/27
Draco should not have let jealously get in the way.
RulerOfTheHellhounds chapter 1 . 7/26
This is very well written! I was so happy to see that you had updated after the hiatus! You're back for good now right?
Saggyherman chapter 20 . 7/22
;)
The Harry haters are out in full force.
Ariana Lenore chapter 20 . 7/19
Hi, thank you so much for updating! I love how this story is progressing. Hope you are doing well :)
RainCityWriter chapter 20 . 7/19
I was wondering when you'd start addressing Draco. Well done chapter, Draco is well drawn and his sadness believable
Miriam1 chapter 20 . 7/18
I like what you've done.

It is ludicrous for Dumbledore to assume that Snape is supposed to protect both Harry and Draco.

While it is sad to know that Lucius doesn't care about Draco and even tortured him, I can't summon up any sympathy for Draco. He knew what he was doing, and I have nothing for him.

I'm glad that Severus has accepted Harry's desire to stay with him.

Dumbledore should recognize the conflict of interest he set up for Severus and find a solicitor for Draco, if it is so important. But then again, Dumbledore is highly selective about making sure justice is served and enforced. Sirius didn't get a trial. Hagrid didn't get a trial. Harry didn't have a lawyer for his trial for underage magic.

But Draco, who is actually guilty, is supposed to get as much legal help as can be provided.

If Draco gets help, don't make Severus the one to get it for him.

Otherwise, I am glad you're back. I look forward to reading your next installment.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Hildygirl chapter 20 . 7/18
Really well written. Don't worry about any block - we will be here. Life's challenges come in all different ways and you are truly a strong person.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 20 . 7/18
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
Jopru chapter 19 . 7/18
Geez so sorry. The earlier review for check 20 is supposed to be thank you for updating.
ItsMagical chapter 20 . 7/18
Yay! I absolutely love this story! So glad you found some ground to keep writing this. By far one of my most favorite here. Keep up the great work!
Jopru chapter 20 . 7/18
Typical for updating
Loved it! I am now going to have to go find some more on your page to read!
Interesting story. Keep up the great work, friend :)