Reviews for Erised
lady white roses chapter 1 . 3/23
Please update
This is a great story
Teekalin chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
Please update :-) I really like this story.
HPFremione21 chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
Cute to bad it hasn't been updated in over a year
Archel-Always chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
I wish you would update this! I just found it and I love it! This is such an original idea. :)
punkyredhead chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Interesting take on the story. I have always enjoyed Hermione and a twin story especially when the other twin also enjoys her company. Bill is a great big brother for her. I hope you continue this story.
jjellybeans chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
OH. EM. GEE. Your writing was so vivid! It kept me at the edge of my seat and heart racing! I squealed at the end when it was Fred! THIS IS AMAZING SO FAR!
Redwing1co chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Great story hope you continue
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
please continue
AnotherAddicted chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
OMG. This is good. Please update soon.
filmdork chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
So are either of them going to admit their feelings for the other? Or is everyone going to tell them to make the move and they just avoid it? Im actually hoping someone (or everyone ) sets up something to make it happen. Dinner for celebrating his return and everyone else is "busy". Purposely having Hermione help him with things. George playing a prank to have people reveal their true feelings. Etc
Lleblanc3 chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
I love this! It helps me with my denial that is Fred's dearh, but instead of ignoring it, it got fixed! Yaaaay! Please keep writing!
flowerinthedistance chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
I'm really enjoying this so far! The idea is so original and the characters are spot on. I hope you update soon, please don't leave it there!
charlieboo16103189 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
i love your story cant wait for more!
awhisperintime1 chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
Lovely. Hopefully someday there is more :)
NineAnd3Quarters chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
i hate that you don't update this. its such a great story