Reviews for Son of Frost
hibarishikaru21s chapter 6 . 10/16
MOOOOOORE!MOOOORE CHAPTER PLEASE! Btw, I love the story~!
hibarishikaru21s chapter 3 . 10/16
Uh-oh. Lily/Loki's gonna be so mad... at both Dumbledore and at Petunia.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 6 . 10/12
Harry/daphne, I’ve never cared for HHr much
Loki/sirius, he’s one of my favorite characters in the books, I’m always so upset when someone kills him off
Joey394 chapter 6 . 9/10
I guess you did abandon this
Ravendeer chapter 6 . 8/12
soooooooo when's the new chapters coming out
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 6 . 6/27
I hope The Avengers Get Elizabeth involved when dealing with the Ministry For Magic. And they're allowing Dumbledore to Violate the Potter Wills. Along with Nailing the Ministry for Violating the dealing with trials.

Anyway, I would like to see Loki Spank Dumbledore right in front of everyone and he explains why the Old Goat is being spanked and I would do it with the old man bare with just a thong to cover his bits. The Old man needs to learn that he has no right to violate other people's rights and that he has no right to violate the parent's wills.

when it comes To Hogwarts I would put all Magic Classes on Hiatus and switch to morals and ethics classes for students and staff alike. Plus I would force them on how to treat others and what will and will not be allowed. For one gossip will no longer be allowed. Lying will no longer be allowed Hate, prejudice will no longer be tolerated Bigotry will no longer be tolerated. Superiority attitudes will no longer be allowed. Everyone is to learn to treat everyone as equals and respect. And until they learn how to treat others they will not receive respect and trust. And I hope Loki/Lily goes to Gringotts to find out what has been going on with The Family Vaults and Harry's trust Vault. And anything that has been Stolen from it is to be retrieved and returned. Dumbledore is to be removed. And the money that was meant for Harry's care but we're not used on him are to be paid back with interest for the penalties. The Dursleys sent to prison for their criminal behavior towards Harry and others dealt with. I hate it when authors don't deal with wringing doing and allow it to continue. It like saying it is OK when it is not.
Constance Truggle chapter 6 . 5/4
Harry should just use Dobby. Except Do by works at Hogwarts, and so is answerable to Dumbledore. Hmm. Hogsmeade is definitely the best option, then.

Interesting story so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

CT.
Sleipnir is also shown in the moral that Hela destroys in Ragnarok
Razeus1 chapter 2 . 2/24
Oh hell no!
Please say you're not already think romanticle crap already!
Harry's only 14!
He's had No social training with people, let alone any close relationships of the loving kind.
I was sooo looking forward to building up his familial social skills and learning what a loving family member actually Is.

Also he needs better friends, imho.
Ron::
He's a jealous, violent tempered brat that needs to grow up some more before he can Be a friend. Ron's too possessive of Harry's attention, at least when he's not have a fit of jealousy and temper.
He can't and won't keep any private info about Harry if it's a point of contention and he's angry (proven in canon)
(Also, I can't be dissuaded that the scene of Harry and the Weasley's first meeting to get to Platform 9 & 3/4 wasn't a set up to get Harry integrated into a family that were so far up Dumbles posterior they could taste lemon drops!)

Hermione::
She's so blinded to authority figures and worships at their clay feet with such fervor it's disgusting.
If she has a view on any of her given ideas or morals, then Every one must agree with her or she'll berate and nag them until they do just to shut her up (which canon Harry does a lot!)
Or she demands any speck of knowledge she desires, whether she's allowed or not.
Even personal stuff that Harry doesn't want to share, but is bullied into doing so.

So, in my opinion only, He needs to have supportive, non-invasive or demanding friends first such as Neville or Luna or Susan, etc.

It's a shame that you've given up on this story, but it was a nice change of pace for me.
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 2/24
Pfffffttt... it's only a kidnapping if it someone other than himself doing it.
I.E. having Hagrid take Harry from Sirius, you know, his Godfather.
Dumbledore has ZERO blood relation to the Potter, so wtf is he deciding where the Potter Heir's custody goes?
Dumbledore has such arrogance, I don't understand why most don't see it.

I also wonder if any of the other 'old families' realize the precedence they set down when they allowed Dumbles to decide where the Heir to an old family lives?
What if he decides that he wants to rehabilitate an Heir to one of the Dark families and he just takes the child and places them where ever he wants?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 2/17
um, yeah, if harry is Loki's kid, even if he was bound to a mortal form at the time, that makes Harry a Demigod. so, whether you want to give harry powers or not, harry is going to be more then human. if you don't want to do a super powered harry, then you should NOT have made him the son of a Norse GOD.

by the very nature of his birth, harry is going to have powers BEYOND a normal wizard or human. by choosing not to, you are proving that you do not understand the base material enough.

seriously, think about what you are writing, and the base material you are using before you go and make a unilateral decision like "Harry potter is the son of Loki, the norse god of mischief, Magic and Chaos. oh but he doesn't have any special powers and is as normal as a wizard can get."

seriously, read that statement. do you SEE the absurdity of it? Harry is a Demigod. you made him into a Demigod. Demigods have abilities beyond normal humans. ALWAYS, it is an intrinsic part of their very existence. nowhere in all of history has there been a "Normal" Demigod. they ALWAYS gain some kind of godly power from their parents. ALWAYS.

yes i said always a lot. because i need you to understand that your statement of harry not having any powers as a result of Loki being his parent, does not fit at all.

Loki is a GOD, harry is his son, that makes him a Demigod. harry being a Demigod give him powers. there is no version of this equation where harry does not get powers.

now i am not saying this to be a flamer or a troll. i am saying this because your concept of harry having no power despite being a Demigod makes ZERO sense.

seriously, think about it. REALLY think about it.

thank you for your time.
wolfgirl232323 chapter 6 . 2/16
Please update
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 5 . 1/19
I hate Fumblemore...
Tolreve Fodrol chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
Ohh... I half expected Snape to either faint or spit take after hearing Thor announced Lily was Loki
thunderofdeath97 chapter 6 . 11/14/2019
i say sif, or valkyerie or something since there arent any/that many of these pairing fics but its probably no use because this seems to have been abandoned, also hermione, and luna are overused