Reviews for Affliction of War: The Intermission
MimiTaylor chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
Ug. Their relationship sucks. I hope the nanny will help. Any progress on the next story? *croses fingers and sneaks chocolate to the muses*
MimiTaylor chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
Harry is being a shit.
MimiTaylor chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
Pregnant again, maybe?
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Intermission! YES! I want Teddy to kick some more ass!
TheHuntresss chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
Steve needs to get his head out of his ass before Harry says enough is enough. Although Harry is a glutton for punishment and will take the blame for any failures on hisself instead of putting it where it actually belongs.

Supplying sperm doesn't make you a father, being there through the struggles does and Steve isn't and hasn't been.
Shelleykids chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Don't see the fall of SHEILD .. sad
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 3/6/2017
So what is wrong with the baby and will it have magic or any of the serum in its blood?
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/6/2017
Looks like Harry and Steve needs to grow up a little and realise that they need to work on their marriage
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I have a feeling that those three are not going to be around for long. Wonder why Harry does not like Grant Ward and if he will cause trouble
moonlitreader chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
I had to reread affliction of eat again then this one but I love this so much! But man steve is being an ass
Arcticstar chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Oooh an update. Great job reminding me of what happened previously. I hope their relationship improves.
Keep Writing,
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
LurkerAlert chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Gosh, both Steve and Harry are acting so immaturely. Steve is coming across as wishy-washy - constantly feeling cold and hot about his relationship with Harry and his role in the family; and Harry, well, he can't expect the life he had before having children and his lack of communication is quite vexing. I don't know what the introduction of Bucky - being so important to Steve - will bring about but please, no cheating - from either parties. It wouldn't be fair and it'll lower my regards for the characters even more so than now.

That being done, thanks for sharing your talent with us and I can't wait to see where you'll take the characters next.
Jasper chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Nice to see u are back. Thought u've gone forever. U are one of the few authors who use the pronoun "mum" for the carrier male without losing any masculinity. I love it. Save the unnecessary title confusion.
I wonder if u are planning anything for Bucky. It's impossible to think about Steve Rogers now without somehow involve Bucky Barnes... or maybe i'm just imagine things since i've read too many stucky fics :)
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Oh wow. Hopefully things will get better soon. Update soon.