Reviews for Affliction of War: The Intermission
Shelleykids chapter 3 . 6/3
Umm what happened to the next part? I have not seen anything for it at all. It's been almost 2 years now.
Tabbycat1220 chapter 4 . 5/29
When is sequel gonna be posted?
Trina Tagamolila chapter 4 . 5/9
ok so I barely comment on stories but I felt the need to on this one. By the way, I absolutely love the first part of the series and cannot wait for updates (even tho its been a while and I'm sure you're busy). Anyway, I feel like there's still unresolved issues concerning Steve technically being like 90. This is pretty obvious and honestly I feel that both of them need a lot of work in their relationship. Steve is being selfish and hotcold about their marriage whereas Harry can't comprehend the fact that his husband is almost a century old and cant catch up just yet. I feel that they both need time alone as a couple without the kids to openly talk about their problems and causes of said problems. Then again, communication does seem to be the issue anyway so that's pretty obvious. I think both need a significant separation before coming together and having at least a week alone to talk. love the series and am waiting for updates!
Please update and keep writing ! Love this story
MimiTaylor chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
Ug. Their relationship sucks. I hope the nanny will help. Any progress on the next story? *croses fingers and sneaks chocolate to the muses*
MimiTaylor chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
Harry is being a shit.
MimiTaylor chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
Pregnant again, maybe?
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Intermission! YES! I want Teddy to kick some more ass!
TheHuntresss chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
Steve needs to get his head out of his ass before Harry says enough is enough. Although Harry is a glutton for punishment and will take the blame for any failures on hisself instead of putting it where it actually belongs.

Supplying sperm doesn't make you a father, being there through the struggles does and Steve isn't and hasn't been.
Shelleykids chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Don't see the fall of SHEILD .. sad
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 3/6/2017
So what is wrong with the baby and will it have magic or any of the serum in its blood?
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/6/2017
Looks like Harry and Steve needs to grow up a little and realise that they need to work on their marriage
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I have a feeling that those three are not going to be around for long. Wonder why Harry does not like Grant Ward and if he will cause trouble
MoonLitReader chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
I had to reread affliction of eat again then this one but I love this so much! But man steve is being an ass
Arcticstar chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Oooh an update. Great job reminding me of what happened previously. I hope their relationship improves.
Keep Writing,