Reviews for Affliction of War: The Intermission
TheHuntresss chapter 4 . 7/31
Steve needs to get his head out of his ass before Harry says enough is enough. Although Harry is a glutton for punishment and will take the blame for any failures on hisself instead of putting it where it actually belongs.

Supplying sperm doesn't make you a father, being there through the struggles does and Steve isn't and hasn't been.
Shelleykids chapter 4 . 7/7
Don't see the fall of SHEILD .. sad
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 3/6
So what is wrong with the baby and will it have magic or any of the serum in its blood?
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/6
Looks like Harry and Steve needs to grow up a little and realise that they need to work on their marriage
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 3/6
I have a feeling that those three are not going to be around for long. Wonder why Harry does not like Grant Ward and if he will cause trouble
moonlitreader chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
I had to reread affliction of eat again then this one but I love this so much! But man steve is being an ass
Arcticstar chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Oooh an update. Great job reminding me of what happened previously. I hope their relationship improves.
Keep Writing,
Arctic
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
LOVE IT!
LurkerAlert chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Gosh, both Steve and Harry are acting so immaturely. Steve is coming across as wishy-washy - constantly feeling cold and hot about his relationship with Harry and his role in the family; and Harry, well, he can't expect the life he had before having children and his lack of communication is quite vexing. I don't know what the introduction of Bucky - being so important to Steve - will bring about but please, no cheating - from either parties. It wouldn't be fair and it'll lower my regards for the characters even more so than now.

That being done, thanks for sharing your talent with us and I can't wait to see where you'll take the characters next.
Jasper chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Nice to see u are back. Thought u've gone forever. U are one of the few authors who use the pronoun "mum" for the carrier male without losing any masculinity. I love it. Save the unnecessary title confusion.
I wonder if u are planning anything for Bucky. It's impossible to think about Steve Rogers now without somehow involve Bucky Barnes... or maybe i'm just imagine things since i've read too many stucky fics :)
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Oh wow. Hopefully things will get better soon. Update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
vampiremom1221 chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Loved seeing a new chapter. Can't wait to read more.
kaoru12211991 chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
I really liked this story, though I can't help but with for a few thing in the sequel. I can't really stand Steve in this he's so concerned with himself and he doesn't even think how hard things are for Harry going from bachelor with a demanding exciting job to boring mother and housewife and Steve doesn't appreciate what Harry is giving up for their relationship to work Steve hasn't had to really make any sacrifices Harry takes care of everything and doesn't get a break but Steve can't even manage a couple days before breaking down and throwing the responsibility back at Harry as soon as he can. I really think that they should take a break and have Harry go back to England where he has real support and can actually live his life and have help taking care of his children especially being pregnant again and Steve won't be around, maybe have him live with Molly, she'd love that and has experience with way more children and enjoys being a housewife taking care of kids so Harry cam get a break. I'm not 100% on them getting back to get her cause I'm sure Harry can do better with someone who actually helps and contributes to the relationship and taking care of the children and doesn't just up and leave for days on end for missions. I like the idea of a nanny but still don't really want them together, they at least need a nice long break like a couple weeks/months regardless of the pregnancy and for Harry to be back in England.
Sorry for all my rambling thought but I do enjoy the story hence all the different thoughts. I hope to read the sequel soon.
KeegSlytherin chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Really liking how you tied the HP/Avengers and AoS in this sequel. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the next installment!