Reviews for Two Morons and A Mad House
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 10/17
I was just imagining Sakura stopping dead when she said "opposite sex" and just coming to the conclusion that maybe Sasuke and Naruto were gay.
Marie chapter 13 . 7/27
Beautiful, fleshed out story. Thank you for writing it!
This made my day. Absolutely devoured it. Thank you for all your writing! All your work is fantastic
Kgirl17 chapter 13 . 5/12
ugh LOVE this. I like that Shisui/Sakura ended up together (that's how I took it anyways) lol Very well written and addictive. I definitely wouldn't mind a continuation of this series haha You have to love Sakura/Akatsuki interactions.
Angie chapter 9 . 5/10
Feels just hit me when I read the last bit. It reminds me of soldier boy by General Iroh, avatar the last airbender.
xXKittzaXx chapter 13 . 3/14
This story was just what I needed, I loved every minute. How it was goofy with serious elements but ultimately incredibly enjoyable. Amazing job!
Shisui is my fav naruto character and I love reading fanfic with him. So glad he had a big role in this one. #shisuixsakura
saltier-than-thou chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
THIS STORY OHMYLAWD. I GOT INTO THIS EXPECTING LIGHT-HEARTEDNESS AND BANTER AND NOW I'M GETTING DARKNESS AND DEAD BODIES AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH ASDFGHJKL
Erica-chan -.- 1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
WAAAAH! I love it :) Keep up the good work, author-nim!
Saiyagurl87 chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
Loved it!#
TheMisfitToy chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
Omg omg omg oh my fucking god I am legitimately screaming right now, my fucking badass babies all together and it ended Shisui/Sakura which does not get nearly enough love for my poor shipper heart and poor Yamato deserves a break and omg Obito got his revenge I'm so happy just this was so goddamn wonderful all the awards ever
EatsBooks chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
I really like this series! Would it maybe be possible for you to do a one-shot sequel thing of this, of like, Shisui and Sakura getting married, and all the chaos the Akatsuki and Mikoto would make at the wedding please?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
for the love that is your sanity and OCD-ness, here is a comment
cherryblossomszahime chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Wait what it's over! :( :'( aghhh I loved the ending! Maybe one day you'll write an epilogue! (Hopefully lol) anyways this was great!:)
Nobody Important Yet chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
That, WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love your writing style! This story was so well written I love all the concepts in it. Sakura's character in this was so wonderfully interesting to read!