Reviews for A Bond from Broken Marriages
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 4/17
A couple plot holes here and there, A long with some minor grammatical errors sprinkled around.

One of the plot holes, in this case the amount of time between Harry gaining access to Dumbledore's possessions(which, be, should have passed on to Abe, Albus' younger brother in the first place). 2 years is far too long a time between when Harry gained access to the items in question, considering McGonagall has been in office for 2 to 3 years now and that's not including Snape's year long tender as Headmaster.

To fix that plothole, you would need to expand upon why Harry is gaining them(such as Abe willing it to Harry after his passing, or finding it among the scattered possessions he obtained from his brother who had been dead for up to 5 years previous and decided to hand it off to Harry as a way to remember his brother by) with an explanation on why so much time has passed between when he died and when Harry receives it. Also having Harry go down to the Hog's Head pub for what Ginny assumes to be a pint with his colleagues, only for him to come home unexpectedly early with book in hand, would have been a better scenario than him just heading home early to reassure himself of Ginny's love.

I do love the fact you had him become the DADA Professor, as that grants him access to everything Hogwarts has to offer. Such as the Library and its restricted zone, the Chamber of Secrets, and the Room of Requirement that he can access on his off time.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 8 . 2/5
Great start hope to see more very soon.
Gina chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Good so far! I'm looking forward to reading more!
heffronma5 chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
I agree to the place that the time travellers arrived at - it was also a great idea for the voiding of the marriage contract.

I am looking forward to the next exciting update of this wonderful story - please could you do so ASAP.

Until then, happy writing.

-Mark A Heffron
Fulgrim chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
This tale is off to a VERY promising start! So far, so great! :)

I can't wait to see where you take this story in the future... please update soon? *hugs*
Redwing1co chapter 8 . 6/30/2017
Great story development hope to read more
carick of hunter moon chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
well worth reading new twist on old idea
observentuser chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Can't wait for more! Love how they managed the time travel, and can't wait to see how 'Moine and Fluer reacted to it.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
A bit too dark for my taste but this story has quality in writting
Arnie1701 chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Nice twist on the 'time travel' cliche. Usually its Harry that goes back. It'll be interesting to see how Fleur ends up with Harry.
sad sabrin chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
Lovely
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Pls update
Nightmare wolf0 chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Awesome story Pls update
W Arcturus Black chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I have high hopes for this story. You're off to a great start.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Not gonna lie I was kinda hoping for a Harem involving Fleur, Hermione and Narcissa it would be interesting to see how Harry handles something like that.