Reviews for Chilton, with Fish
Peter chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Its always been a big question, how did Lecter get his revenge on Chilton?
Well this is certainly in keeping with Lecter's character, and satisfies my curiosity
FelineGrace chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow! Great writing...although it WAS nasty, I thought it was very much like how the real Dr. Hannibal would do it. And the way you talked about the meat and the raspberry sauce actually made my mouth water. Until I realzied it was his legs of course _ Good job!
Kajira chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Now THAT is truly a fitting fate for the immensely unpleasant Chilton!
Daelyah the Dark Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Ewwwww...

Beautifully written, but ewwwww...

Oh, well, at least he used raspberries! _
Grymmarie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
lol well deserved
Tequila-Lollipops chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I always did wonder just what Lecter did to tht idiot Chilton. Thank you for putting my mind at ease!
Bridgette Potter chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
OMG! That was fantastic!

PD-Mrs. H
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
We need more /explicit/ fun like this . . .
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
O.O

That was bloody brilliant.

Creepy, effective... utterly insane! Characterization was spot on.

I rather enjoyed this piece (as utterly morbid as it was)... after all, when I saw who Lecter was referring to when he mention he was "having an old friend for dinner" at the end of the movie, all I could do was gasp: "YES!" That Chilton was an underhanded creep anyway.

BRILLIANT!
sugar-high pixie chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
wow that was twisted
Colby Sullivan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Great story thanks for writing! Great idea on the revenge of Doctor Fredrick Chilton. I was actually thinking the same thing.

We all knew dr chilton gets killed we just needed a how!
LittlePsychoWolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
o_O WOW. That is... excellent. Poor, stupid Chilton. He's definitely been pwned.
Daughter of Sithis chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Truly disgusting, and thats a compliment! Brilliant ending, loved itXD
The Cannibal God chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Awesome. I love the horror of it. I had a feeling from the very beginning that his legs might have been amputated. I've read about Albert Fish... Was that letter your touch, or was it true? Whatever it was, is was quite clever. It was a wonderfully morbid piece; very well-written.
artemislecter chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
absolutely wonderful . . . a tad morbid, but then, that is what makes it so fantastic