Reviews for Ligabus Filium
Clyden chapter 12 . 12/7/2020
And it's absolutely breathtaking. I don't know why, however it's splendid. I did not imagine BDSM to be this exquisite, beautiful in a strange way, and how you presented your story was just... lovely. Thanks for the story, I think you will be one of my favorite authors.
Clyden chapter 12 . 12/7/2020
This is so overwhelming, same feeling when I've read Chaos Theory. You're writing style is so engaging, deep,
RainyDayKids chapter 8 . 11/2/2020
Normally I can't stand to read BDSM fics but they're both so equally eager in this one that I can't stop reading. And there's nothing degrading or humiliating about it despite all the positions Draco's put in because they both want it so much. This might be the most consensual story I've ever read lol
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2020
the best sex scenes I have read! I loved everything about it. thank you for sharing your incredible writing! can't wait to check out your other stuff
TiteVaurienne chapter 12 . 4/26/2020
Oh that was so good ! very lovely, fluffy, and hot ! I loved the way BDSM relationship was depicted here, like a very strong bond ... We don't have stories like that in French, I wonder if you will agree for a french translation ?
Jujub2001 chapter 12 . 4/19/2020
This story was beautiful. Thank you. I am extremely saddened that it had to end. It has been quite some time since I stumbled on something so beautifully written, with a story so mesmerizing who completely transfixed me. I’ve read many HarryxDraco fics and this one definitely earns a spot in my top 5. Probably in my top 5 fan fiction ever read. At first, I was unsure if I was going to enjoy it since I feel like Harry is more of a sub than Draco. Yet this story proved that notion wrong without making any of the characters feel OOC. Thank you again for writing this story. Im on my way to checking out your other works and I hope to find another master piece.
LoonyLuiny chapter 11 . 12/15/2019
Oh my godddddddric. That was just...oof. Absolute perfection.
J chapter 12 . 11/22/2019
This was rather nice
girlwiththepinkcoat chapter 12 . 7/12/2019
Wow! This story was incredible! Thank you for writing it! You made me want to start a BDSM relationship haha! One of the best Drarry I have ever read! In hope of reading more of you!xx
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2019
I'm obsessed. This is one of the absolute best Drarry fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
-H
Wumpuff8 chapter 12 . 2/12/2019
Forgot Fifty Shadesthis is way sexier without comparison! Especially the legilimency scene was so beautifully done! I was as truly moved as Harry in that moment.
Melikestea chapter 12 . 1/16/2019
Absolutely fantastic!
Slytherclaw Black chapter 12 . 11/22/2018
This was lovely. Harry was perfect in this story. So gentle and perfect.
LumosLyra chapter 12 . 11/21/2018
How is this over? I could easily read 12 or 100 more chapters. This was so sexy and emotionally riveting. Instant favorite. Just wow.
DarkSecrets666 chapter 12 . 10/9/2018
I don't add a lot to my favourites, I don't normally plan to read stuff more than once but I'm adding this and reading it many times xx