Reviews for The Champions Volume 1
Bobboky chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
cool
lil-sis4556 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Did you abandon this story?
Mia chapter 4 . 12/24/2002
More please!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 12/24/2002
Not a bad chapter. While I'm not that familiar with Roswell, I am VERY familiar with Kung Fu-The Lengend Continues. And I look forward to Xander's intereaction with the charachters of this show! Bring on the knowledge and Wisdom of the Shoa Lin!
OrionTheHunter chapter 4 . 12/24/2002
Thanks. Oh, and good work. Hope for more soon.
Steve chapter 4 . 12/24/2002
If they are in Frisco any chance of Isabel & the Charmed Ones sharing impressions of Xander?
RobC chapter 4 . 12/24/2002
Good part, seems a little more fleshed out, like you took more time with it. Anyway, it worked pretty well.

Rob
Teri chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
Yes! Peter and Kermit! I haven't read a good KF:TLC story in a while. Grew up watching the original then I got hooked on the sequel. Looking forward to it! YEAH!
Steve chapter 3 . 12/23/2002
I would like more interpersonal reactions with fewer battles for a while. These are great characters so slow down the Xander is a badass train & remind people why we like him. His unique humor & ability to charm most people or annoy them utterly... PLEASE...
MagnusXXN chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
Wheres Alex? And Tess? Together, maybe?

): )
MagnusXXN chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
So far I liek this! I hope to hear more soon. Hurt Michael if you want, too.

): )
OrionTheHunter chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
if you are going with my idea of IS/Xan, i only request that they break up for a reason other than buffy - not that xander can't end up with buffy, but they don't break up because of buffy, or anyone else for that matter.
RobC chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
Looks like a fun fight shaping up.

Rob
Teri chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
Thank you for the description of the Roswell characters, I appreciate it. Song? Did I miss a song? *Pauses to reread story twice* No, I didn't catch a song, sorry :( BUT, the author's opinion does matter!
regina chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
i'm already hooked and waiting for more