Reviews for Innocent Eighteen
EnseiChan chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
So sweet 3 And emotional, I loved it _
mel-chan13 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
ok i am really lazy!I have not even loged in.I am using my user name I liked it!Monk and Monkey make great couple!Kappa and Monkey definetly not!And Cyclopes and Monk definetly not!

Now Kappa and Cyclopes make great couple!GOOD STORY!
orvida geri chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
i really enjoyed reDING THIS CHAPTER IT WAS FUN AND A LITTLE SENSUAL JUST THE WAY I LIKE MY FANFICTION STORIES INVOLVING SANZO AND GOKU. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITINGS.
ani-chan7 chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Great job! I love the plot in this story!
Novmber.Swan chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
HAHAHAHA

Can't believe you made Goku FAINT!

and from a nose bleed because of...

HAHAHA

Killer Cools!
arimi-yume chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
I love this story...Thaks for writing it!
Goku-Chan chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
no matter how many times i read this, its always one of my favourite fanfics in fact every time i read it, it gets better! and i hope that you'll update the other goku x sanzo fic soon
fatti chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
isn't konzen and sanzo the same person? so is this a sort pf time-warpiing fic?

SUGOI!
brenna chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
thats was so awsome it was so good i loved it!your last saiyuki fanfic you say no...T.T thats no fair
Yamashina Risaki chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Aww aww... this story is so kawaii and it's original definitely! So kool!
gir chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
yyeay thats was good reading i stayed up till 6 am reading ur story! i loved it we it took me a long time but it was the best ever keep up the great work and now im gonna sleep and dream happy thoughts of ur story we_; hehehe love/hate GIR
nakriaanimegirl01 chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
i was a VERY VERY VERY GOOD story! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!_ it was great good work write more stories like that plz! update me on your new stories PLZ!
KillerSockz chapter 5 . 5/6/2004
Yum... 93... You write so wonderfly, I truely admire you... *showers with NEWpocky, insted of thet crappy MENpocky because MENpocky is in a green box and tastes not-as-good while NEWpocky is in a red box and is yummy-ful*
katie chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
aw! That fic was so kawaii! I loved it! It was quite amusing when I started to get mad at Konzen for trying to steal Goku away from Sanzo. LOL Konzen and Sanzo are the same person! Why would it matter lol. Oh well I'm odd :) Anyway, again, love the fic!
Little miss Darkness chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Wow Great Story..*sniff* thought I'am sad to see it End. Hope you make more Sanzo/Goku!. They are the most kawaii couple ever!

Love: