Reviews for Innocent Eighteen
VampireAngel4Life chapter 5 . 1/3
XDDD Goku is always the target for hakkai and gojyo seriously
VampireAngel4Life chapter 4 . 1/3
I loved this chapter!
VampireAngel4Life chapter 3 . 1/3
I...legit cried... I thought it was Goku who Sanzo was apologizing to, then gasped when it said it was Hakkai... and what shocked me the most was his confession. Like seriously the main ships I have in saiyuki are Sanzo/Goku or Konzen/Goku. Sanzo/Hakkai and Nataku/Goku. so i was sad because of hakkai suddenly confessing but at the same time I was happy since i ship him and sanzo but started crying again because i remember goku hugging sanzo's pillow and sanzo is... probably sleeping with hakkai. My heart cant take this ;-;
VampireAngel4Life chapter 2 . 1/3
XDDD its ironically hilarious how Konzen said Sanzo was abusive but... Konzen too is abusive himself towards Goku XDDDD
VampireAngel4Life chapter 1 . 1/3
awwww ;-; this is so cute
EnseiChan chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
So sweet 3 And emotional, I loved it _
mel-chan13 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
ok i am really lazy!I have not even loged in.I am using my user name I liked it!Monk and Monkey make great couple!Kappa and Monkey definetly not!And Cyclopes and Monk definetly not!

Now Kappa and Cyclopes make great couple!GOOD STORY!
orvida geri chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
i really enjoyed reDING THIS CHAPTER IT WAS FUN AND A LITTLE SENSUAL JUST THE WAY I LIKE MY FANFICTION STORIES INVOLVING SANZO AND GOKU. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITINGS.
ani-chan7 chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Great job! I love the plot in this story!
Novmber.Swan chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
HAHAHAHA

Can't believe you made Goku FAINT!

and from a nose bleed because of...

HAHAHA

Killer Cools!
arimi-yume chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
I love this story...Thaks for writing it!
Goku-Chan chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
no matter how many times i read this, its always one of my favourite fanfics in fact every time i read it, it gets better! and i hope that you'll update the other goku x sanzo fic soon
fatti chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
isn't konzen and sanzo the same person? so is this a sort pf time-warpiing fic?

SUGOI!
brenna chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
thats was so awsome it was so good i loved it!your last saiyuki fanfic you say no...T.T thats no fair
Yamashina Risaki chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Aww aww... this story is so kawaii and it's original definitely! So kool!