Reviews for No Headlights in Paradise
jlo123 chapter 8 . 8/9
I am also super stoked for Lily to join the order herself!
jlo123 chapter 9 . 8/9
Hope you update soon!
Man thats sooo awesomeee! I love it so much. Hope that you do great ahead! XD
TrueHomiePiP chapter 8 . 2/8
Thrilled to have stumbled upon this story, even this late in the game. I'm so glad that you've found time to update it regularly :)

James makes me so mad! once is a mistake, but twice is insanity! He had everything! she would've waited for him. she loves him and he obviously loves her, but he has this warped sense of responsibility. Abandoning his obligation to the woman he loves doesn't make him a man. It makes him a coward.
I don't blame Lily for moving on, nor do I judge her for choosing not to write back, but it broke my heart to see her settle. If the roles were reversed and James moved on, I'd be just as disappointed because I'm basic like that ;)
I love James and Lily together, but I wish they made one another better. He just seems to hurt her and she can't seem to inspire him to step up :S He only reaches out when he thinks he's about to lose her and that's a proper dick move, if you ask me -_- I know James Potter's not a saint, but he's still one of my favourite characters and the things I've always admired most about him are his devotion, loyalty and the fact that he steps up when he has to :(
that being said, this is a really gripping narrative and I'm curious as to whether you'll follow canon and how long it takes for Lily to become embroiled in the Order's grit. great job! pat yourself many many times on the back and I hope you'll keep updating \o/
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 8 . 2/8
I love this story! I’m so ready for Lily to pull a power move on James! just a small thing gaped (to stare with a wide mouth in wonder) is spelled gaped not gapped (to have a break or opening) I can’t wait for the next update :D
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 7 . 2/1
I love how long these chapters are bc I love this story and don’t want each one to end!
Melli chapter 6 . 6/7/2017
I really hate James right now. And I know it's wrong, but I just wish him pain for what he has done to Lily, like her snogging someone else or something... But seeing as it doesn't look like you will be updating anytime soon, I won't bother thinking too much about it
Amy chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Please say you are still working on this piece and will update soon!
Amy chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Lovethus story- cant wait fir the next chapter! when will it be?
laurenmarie3 chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
Love this story! Please update with another chapter soon! :)
Katriiiris chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
Love it! Please update soon
Amy chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
This fic is amazing
tkmemmott chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
I am in love with this story! The way you write is so beautiful! Love it and I'm looking forward to reading more!
tkmemmott chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
I have no words for this amazing chapter! You are such an amazing author!
tkmemmott chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
I gotta admit I kinda hate Smetty... But another great chapter!