Reviews for Dimensions Part 1 & 2
Kyoy chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
You added the uncensored version, I'm so happy! I only stumbled upon the update by random when I was checking my favorite stories. This one wasn't on alert since it was done by the time I read it but when I saw that it was updated recently, I knew you decided to add the uncensored version. I remember reading it before on your site and when I checked to reread it again earlier this year, I couldn't access it anymore so I'm so thrilled that you decided to add it here! I didn't notice much difference from the censored one - only Syaoran's thoughts before he drifted to sleep really - but I guess I'll have to reread that one to see them all. I don't remember the phone call being in the original uncensored one either and I love Touya's hopeful reaction that they'd get divorced haha. This has always been one of my favorite S&S stories, I reread it every now and then because it's just that good. I wish you had more CCS stories for me to read
Adli chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Imagine my surprise to receive a message notification for this story after all these years! I'm thrilled you posted this version of the final chapter. I've read the story multiple times in the past (in another website... forget which) and it's one of my all time favorite fanfic stories of all time, definitely my favorite in the CCS world. Glad to see you around! Can we tempt you back into the CCS fanfiction fandom? ;-)
Mako-clb chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Oh, it's so awesome that you posted this. I loved the story when I first read it years ago, and this was a great chance to read it again.
Khiyo Gizele chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
OMG This story is incredible and so amazing.
I'm only on chapter one and I'm already hooked.
One of the best written stories ever.
Definitely a favorite.
Your chapters are long but they're not boring and best of all I don't get lost.
It flows so nicely, this is perfect.
Best writing I've seen so far.
StarElsie chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
How many chapters are left?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
WOW. Okay, I literally have so much to say about this story and absolutely nowhere I feel to start. First off, such a unique idea! I love the cards that you created like Thorn, Life and Death. I love Life; she is so sweet and innocent...I couldn't stop gushing over her. And the scenes with Death were creepy, suspenseful and just really well written.

Which brings me to my second point. Your writing is beautiful. Detailed and well flowing...nicely done! It was riveting.

My next point...so many of the scenes were so sweet and romantic, even the smaller ones. And the angst ones were like super angst but you transitioned between the two nicely. I really adored certain scenes in particular, like when Meilin apologized to Sakura, and when Sakura ran off to find the Life card and so many others, it would be a waste of your time reading my comment just to list them all. I can really ramble. ; As I'm sure you've already noticed.

You also really did your research on Chinese cultures and traditions which I thoroughly enjoyed. I love different cultures, especially all the Asian ones so it was entertaining as well as useful to read. And the way you went about writing Li's family and clan...beautifully done. It was so well thought out and written out as well.

Really...this story is amazing. I would definitely love a sequel, like with their kids and more cards, but seeing as this took you awhile to write and how tiring it must have been, I can totally understand if you're still not ready to write another CCS fic. Regardless, I love this story...it's seriously one of my top, top favorites and I am still amazed by it and completely giddy over it. .
NoNameMary chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
This must be the most well-written fic I've ever come over and one of the best to! It was really neatly made and it was like something that could really happen in the real CCS series, if it ever continued or changed. I can't imagine how much time you spent on this, cause it's really close to perfection! You're an awesome author and I can't wait to read more of your works. Welldone, applause, whatever, you name it, you deserve it, it was simply amazing. Thanks for writing it and because of that, giving me the pleasure to read it. By the way, not to be a hentai or anything (haha) but I can't find the website with the uncensored scene, so I wonder if any of the future or old rewiewers could link it? Thanks.
Baker chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
Love it
Eliza chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is so cool! Long, but cool. This is the closest I've seen to the actual plot of the series- good job. But I don't remember her catching a truth card
hotmustache chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
So I'm about 12 years late into reading this ever since I've first gotten (deeply, badly) hooked into CCS (back in 2000/2001) and let me tell you now that I am back with a huge CLAMP-fangirl-craziness: this is indeed the best CCS fic around here. Your story was beautiful, breathtaking and I could easily preceive how your writing and descriptions in it went from great to excellent as it progressed. It's the kind of work you can still be very proud of, years on :D
I panicked a little while reading the last chapter knowing there was an uncensored version of it somewhere out there, my inner pervert would not let me rest and the fic's ending would haunt me until I found it! D: And also because I knew how nicely their intimate scenes would fit the story emotionally. I tried searching for it in your old website and even used the freaking Internet Wayback Machine to recover it, to no avail… I almost gave up until I found your media miner account and spotted the elusive chapter there! YES. Aaand so here I am, very satisfied and happy. Sooo… Thank You, good luck writing your original fiction and MUCH luv! :D See ya.
Underthefalls chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Best S&S story I've ever read. Seriously. It's good.
WinglessDreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I remember reading this fic many years back and I fell in love with it instantly. Just want to say that I really love it:)
SayonaraSonata chapter 20 . 4/11/2011
OMG!I LOVE THIS STORY! It has the perfect mixture of romance ,drama and humor!Hope you write more!
Hikari Urania chapter 20 . 10/13/2010
This was the absolute best story i have read in a while. But i cant hope but want another sequel. It just seems as though the story hasnt ended yet. But i love the ending nevertheless and i just wanted to tell you that i stayed up most of the night reading this story...THAT is how addicting it was. Loved it! You get five gold stars and a bunch of cookies.
Crazy-Hime chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
1...20 chapters is great!

keep up the good work!