Reviews for Dimensions Part 1 & 2
Sur chapter 20 . 4/26/2020
This fic is my most faved, even after having read a lot of fics. Nothing beats the simplicity and how characterized this fic is.

thank uu. :3
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2019
Beautiful unadulterated simplicity. -sigh- pure love. :)

Candy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
I dedicated half a day trying to look for this story. I knew it had a detached and slightly tacky title, and yet i know it was a finished story... there may be a possibility it isn't labelled as 'complete'...

And then i had an epiphany of some sorts when i woke up. The title suddenly just flashed by the brain... and here it is. Perhaps, you're no longer updating ur status recently... but it'll really be great if u could turn this into complete, contributing to the rich treasure box of all CCS complete stories... so people, who are hesistant opening incomplete stories, may come to appreciate this beautiful story too.

Thank u so much.
This is really great. -candy
Crow Skywalker chapter 21 . 8/26/2018
Years later and this is still the best CCS fic I’ve ever read.
P chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
I am not going to lie, this isn't the first time I have read this story. I love it so much. After watching the new CCS, I just had to read it again. You are a wonderful writer and I am glad that you took the time to write such an amazing story. I wish I wrote a review all those years ago, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love this to this day!
NemaLynne chapter 21 . 1/13/2018
I know it's been years since you posted this,but I wanted to comment, just in case you still received emails from this account.
I was thinking about my childhood fandoms, and stories I had read years ago, and this is one of them I remember loving.
I wanted to say "thanks" and I hope you are still writing somewhere.
Now I'm going to go reread this and revisit.
Harry chapter 21 . 7/27/2017
This was soooo romantic! Can be made into a beautiful movie!
Kyoy chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
You added the uncensored version, I'm so happy! I only stumbled upon the update by random when I was checking my favorite stories. This one wasn't on alert since it was done by the time I read it but when I saw that it was updated recently, I knew you decided to add the uncensored version. I remember reading it before on your site and when I checked to reread it again earlier this year, I couldn't access it anymore so I'm so thrilled that you decided to add it here! I didn't notice much difference from the censored one - only Syaoran's thoughts before he drifted to sleep really - but I guess I'll have to reread that one to see them all. I don't remember the phone call being in the original uncensored one either and I love Touya's hopeful reaction that they'd get divorced haha. This has always been one of my favorite S&S stories, I reread it every now and then because it's just that good. I wish you had more CCS stories for me to read
Adli chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Imagine my surprise to receive a message notification for this story after all these years! I'm thrilled you posted this version of the final chapter. I've read the story multiple times in the past (in another website... forget which) and it's one of my all time favorite fanfic stories of all time, definitely my favorite in the CCS world. Glad to see you around! Can we tempt you back into the CCS fanfiction fandom? ;-)
Mako-clb chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Oh, it's so awesome that you posted this. I loved the story when I first read it years ago, and this was a great chance to read it again.
Khiyo Gizele chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
OMG This story is incredible and so amazing.
I'm only on chapter one and I'm already hooked.
One of the best written stories ever.
Definitely a favorite.
Your chapters are long but they're not boring and best of all I don't get lost.
It flows so nicely, this is perfect.
Best writing I've seen so far.
StarElsie chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
How many chapters are left?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
WOW. Okay, I literally have so much to say about this story and absolutely nowhere I feel to start. First off, such a unique idea! I love the cards that you created like Thorn, Life and Death. I love Life; she is so sweet and innocent...I couldn't stop gushing over her. And the scenes with Death were creepy, suspenseful and just really well written.

Which brings me to my second point. Your writing is beautiful. Detailed and well flowing...nicely done! It was riveting.

My next point...so many of the scenes were so sweet and romantic, even the smaller ones. And the angst ones were like super angst but you transitioned between the two nicely. I really adored certain scenes in particular, like when Meilin apologized to Sakura, and when Sakura ran off to find the Life card and so many others, it would be a waste of your time reading my comment just to list them all. I can really ramble. ; As I'm sure you've already noticed.

You also really did your research on Chinese cultures and traditions which I thoroughly enjoyed. I love different cultures, especially all the Asian ones so it was entertaining as well as useful to read. And the way you went about writing Li's family and clan...beautifully done. It was so well thought out and written out as well.

Really...this story is amazing. I would definitely love a sequel, like with their kids and more cards, but seeing as this took you awhile to write and how tiring it must have been, I can totally understand if you're still not ready to write another CCS fic. Regardless, I love this story...it's seriously one of my top, top favorites and I am still amazed by it and completely giddy over it. .
NoNameMary chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
This must be the most well-written fic I've ever come over and one of the best to! It was really neatly made and it was like something that could really happen in the real CCS series, if it ever continued or changed. I can't imagine how much time you spent on this, cause it's really close to perfection! You're an awesome author and I can't wait to read more of your works. Welldone, applause, whatever, you name it, you deserve it, it was simply amazing. Thanks for writing it and because of that, giving me the pleasure to read it. By the way, not to be a hentai or anything (haha) but I can't find the website with the uncensored scene, so I wonder if any of the future or old rewiewers could link it? Thanks.
Baker chapter 20 . 5/13/2013