Reviews for Dimensions Part 1 & 2
Candyland chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
Awesome so far. I must read on!
Sapphire Midnight chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Oh wow! This is really good! It was an EXTREMELY long chapter! I'm really tired right now though so I'm going to go to bed. This'll go on my fav's list, so I won't forget to come back and read it. I love it!
Dawn the Espeon chapter 20 . 8/7/2003
Kawaii! *squeal* THE best CCS fic I've ever read! The storyline, the writing style and the incredible developments in the story are fantastic! I loved this fic, and I'm not the only one, by the looks of it. _~ Fantabulistic job!
SVZ chapter 20 . 7/16/2003
This took me a long time to read but this is excellent, spectactular, and *blinks* Okay, running out of synonms ' I love this fic, it's so sweet and adorable... *sighs dreamily* I love it.
butterflies4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I've already read the whole story but I ended up back at the beginning of the story. Really, it was truley amazing how you did such a fine piece of work. So detailed and prescice! You should be an actual writer and publish books! Keep up the amazing job!
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I love your CCS fics! Dimensions and Stuffed Animal are great fanfics. Please continue to write more for Stuffed Animal. Your website is great also.
Adli chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I'm sure I've reviewed this fic before, but I just re-read it recently (after about a year) and I was once again blown away by it. I wish I could find another story like it! This is by far one of the most well-written, well-thought out CCS stories I have ever read. I've read it three times already, and I'm sure I'll be reading it again pretty soon. Congratulations on a job really well done. I really hope you consider writing another one soon. _
silver orchidz chapter 20 . 7/2/2003
i've reread this fic so many times and i'm still not tired of it! i don't think i ever will. this is probably my favorite fic. even if i knew what was going to happen soon, it still held my curiousity to see what was going to happen.

sakura and syaoran are so kawaii in your story. sometimes i just want to yell 'KAWAII!' along with tomoyo and the other characters, but i know that my sister would give me weird looks.

you're a GREAT writer and have areally big vocabulary. (hehe, that ff.n dictionary thing really comes in handy) you should write another ccs fic. i'm sure that it would have a lot of reviews just like this fic. maybe more! keep up the good work! .~
vangoghnights chapter 20 . 7/1/2003
I luv ur storie! It's so kewl! u Should consider being a writer! My friends also agree with this! PLez continue writing CCS! Thanxs!
xox-midnightdagger-xox chapter 20 . 6/29/2003
Hey there!

Your story is so so cool/kawaii!

Even though I needed a dictionary at some times since some of your words were so deep! But I liked it, hope you would be able to write CCS stories soon, specifically S&S! I really love this pairing don't you too? Anyways, that's all for now, keep up the good work and I am so looking forward to a new CCS fic from you!

JA

Love always,

Midnight Dagger! )
Midnight Crystal chapter 20 . 6/5/2003
hehehehehe i just finished reading this fic and i think its wonderful kawai beautiful Wow *claps*kawaii fic wow i loved it hehe you are now in my fav authors list and this story as well in my fav stories list *claps*such a wonder kawaii fic i haven't read a fic this good on months maybe even year hehehe awesome fic i totally loved it *claps*such kawaiines a i couldn't stop screaing kawaii all over my house hehe good thing i'm alone right now anyway I so so so Loved you fic wonderful great awesome job *claps*i can't find the right word to derscribe this fic for kawaii isn't enough
Azariel chapter 20 . 6/3/2003
This would have to be one of the best fan fics I have ever read. I love the way you write it and I think your very accomplished. It took me hours to read it but it was worth it
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
One of the bests... and always will be. You're such a great writer! I'm not lying about that at all. I really envy your work.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
It's been bothering me that no one will give you one more review to reach 1,0 so I decided I will help you reach it... I know if I had 9 reviews it would irk me. Any how I loved your fanfic from the beginning to the end... it was absolutely wonderful! One of the best I have ever read in my whole life. I think I just might read it again... it's that good.
Ke chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Man...i stayed up all night to read this..and 'twas worth it!

This is one of the best fics I've read on ...

Hope to read more of your great works...

_