Reviews for Dimensions Part 1 & 2
kisami93 chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
It's a crime to be able to write a story this beautiful. :)

I really enjoyed this one. :) Keep it up...please..:D

kisa
Melodic Flow chapter 20 . 4/22/2009
wah! OHMAHGAW! SO KAWAII! keep up the good work! I love your story! very romantic! woh!
anime-MPC6 chapter 20 . 10/24/2008
I've been looking for this for a week. I thought this story was lost. I have a printed copy of it somewhere that I printed I think when it was first completed. Back when you had the epilogue along with epilogue with the wedding night. But I'm afraid that second might be lost I'm not sure. This is an old one I'm going to becoming back to. I'm even going to reprint when I get the chance. When I finish what I'm currently printing which is going to take awhile since I just started 2 days ago plus it has a sequal I have to print. But I might skip to this one wince I think its shorter and its been a longer time since I've read it. One of my favorite even after all the stories I've read in the last five years. It's still up there.
SailorStar9 chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
Wait, I just realized something. What ever happened to Yue?
lOblivionl chapter 20 . 9/29/2008
Really nice story...It was perfect..Thank you very much for writing such a masterpiece..
Aeipathetic chapter 20 . 5/31/2008
I must say, I am glad to have reread this whole fanfiction again.

I have read this many years ago, and coming back to reread this was a pleasure.

This fanfiction was an epitome of sheer brilliance. I congratulate you for creating perhaps one of the best CardCaptor fanfaction there is.

Looking at your stats, I see that you haven't updated in years, and probably the fanfic world is behind you now. However, I truly encourage you to keep writing, fanfiction or not. Your imagination is incredible and your way with words is simply amazing. You have a genuine talent.

Best of luck with writing!

-Minamahal.
SyaoranDazzleChic1 chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
AWESOME STORY SO FAR! Cant wait to see how the rest goes!
Alyss Ashworth chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
This is seriously the best Card Captors story ever! And it is one of the best stories I have EVER read on here!
Jordy rox ur sox chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
WOW! I loved your story! It was like reading a real book! great job!
saphirablossom chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Hi,

Just to let you know that this story is a real piece of work! It's really full and complete and it's far better than many CCS fan fictions I've had the opportunity to read since I've discovered this web site. I think that many authors should take a look at this because maybe they'd realize that it takes an awful lot of potential to create this kind of story.

Thanks a lot for all the time you must have spent on this, because I enjoyed myself while reading it!

Good luck in your continutaion!
whitewave16 chapter 20 . 11/3/2007
Appreciate your thorough research on Chinese wedding customs for this chapter. It was so rich and detailed.
eternily-yours chapter 20 . 10/29/2007
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO DANM GOOD!
Joukai chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
I've read many Cardcaptor Sakura stories and I'd have to say that this is the best!

This is my all-time favourite Cardcaptor Sakura story! Whenever I crave for good CCS stories I immediately read this story all over again, from beginning to end.
divad relffehs chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Sakura inherited her power from her father who is a reincarnation of Clow Reed
PureSincerity chapter 20 . 7/7/2007