Reviews for Dimensions Part 1 & 2
PureSincerity chapter 20 . 7/7/2007
such a good story.

:D
SammieAtHome chapter 20 . 6/24/2007
I read this story years ago. And now that my Anime madness has returned full force this is one I decided to come back to! I absolutely love your story. Dimensions is for me a favorite of all times. And now I thank you again for writing because due to its "dimensions" it must have taken a lot of hard work to get it done! For that I appreciate and thank you.
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 20 . 2/8/2007
Just incase your still around checking reviews!

Hello!

First of all I'd like to say how much I love the story, I read it first over four years ago on your website, it was my first ever fanfic and I fell in love with reading these kinds of stories from your work. I stopped reading when the site wouldn't load anymore, and a while ago I found the story once more through quoting the first words on the first chapter! (I had printed the first chapter off the net six years ago...yes, it was that long! XD )

So I started it in 2001, and finished reading it somewhere between 2005-2006. I have just read it once again, and can't believe just how good it is still.

So after all of that, I was wondering about the full version of the last chapter! Tried your homepage in profile and it didn't seem to be there anymore, evil Yahoo. In anycase I just wondered if it was at all possible to read it?

Thanks a lot, Saiya.
BlackDraconian chapter 20 . 2/3/2007
I loved the story! It was so good! WAHH, it really was KAWAII!
Lovewish chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
tears, tears. i cant stop crying! love the story!
jo-chan chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
wow
jo-chan chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
UWAH! I love your story!
Xin Jing chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Oh, god... This is SO romantic... Sigh. A fantastic relaxtion after SUCH a tired day at school... Arigatou! PLS CONTINUE!
ribbed not ripped chapter 20 . 7/15/2006
Wow. That's all I can say. Compelling, I have some characterization issues, but damn with writing this good, I can ignore them.
2maluv chapter 20 . 6/30/2006
Ok, I know that you've already finished your story but I just wanted to say well done! FAB STORY & CONGRATULATIONS!

This story is absolutely SUGOI! _
xXThedoctorxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
good story
Will Parry chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
i luv ur story. its well written and the charaters are all portrayed really well
lisyaoranlover chapter 19 . 4/13/2006
yay! They made it out!
lisyaoranlover chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
he's such a creep...
lisyaoranlover chapter 17 . 4/10/2006
that frickin' girl is so darn evil!
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »