Reviews for Dimensions Part 1 & 2
Amefuri chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
Wow... Um, that was REALLY good. I've read the second part too, and dammit, I want more. A few notes (translation: me being picky) - whilst I haven't actually seen Card Captors (they haven't shown it in Australia yet) I assume by Nikki you mean Naoko (Chelsea is Chiharu, and Rita is Rika). Toya is actually spelt Touya (Unless you're Yukito, in which case the pet name To-ya is used). And I'm not sure if it's in Card Captors, but there is a Sleep Card in CCS (I was thinking about it when Sakura asked Syaoran to put the policeman to sleep). Finally, you said that Meilin and Syaoran are from China, they're supposed to be from Hong Kong.

Anyway, I'm still reeling from reading this - you're a great writer. I look to reading further chapters.
Melzart chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
Oh boy! What a masterpiece you're giving to us! WOW! I swear I'll never call you "Mini" Mouse...! I had a lot of fun with Meilin and the Laizen Board at the beginning. Really cute. I enjoyed when Li made Sakura fall asleep with his finger on her forehead too. That was something too. Well I could tell you everything I liked but it takes too more time and place. Instead I'll tell you what I don't want you to do : PLEASE, don't pass out - too long- before going on with your story. That's REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOD! Can't wait until the next chapter!
BCzeon27 chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
I really want to know what happen next. I can't believe "The Death" card is that strong. Thank god Syaoran and Sakura is still alive. By the way, I like how you write this fiction. Keep it up!
Lexie chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Wow! this fanfic is great!:) It's so hooking, I couldn't stop reading it. I can't wait to read more!
BCzeon27 chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Wow, I havn't read a fiction like this for awhile. Good job!
Stars chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Way Cool! I'll be checking for more chapters!
Empress Sarah chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
good!
Stars chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
This chapter is so Cool!
may chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
This story is going along just super! Terrific writing! Next chapter please!
may chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
A very beautiful story! Cute and romantic!
Sakura chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Way cool. I can't wait to read the next part. I really want to know if Syaoran ever tells Meilin. Well S&S forever. Can't writing
Lady Rapidash chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Great story! Please get the next part out ASAP! :)
Lady Rapidash chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Kawaii! I loved it! )
Syaoran chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Wow what a story! This has best of the kawaiest SS moments and that thing where Sakura put the pendant down her shirt:)Your a great writer and i can't wait for the next ch. I hope SS get together. oh and how old are they? Great story and SS4EVA!
Evil Idiot chapter 1 . 11/15/2000