Reviews for Dimensions Part 1 & 2
Melzart chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
Oh boy! What a masterpiece you're giving to us! WOW! I swear I'll never call you "Mini" Mouse...! I had a lot of fun with Meilin and the Laizen Board at the beginning. Really cute. I enjoyed when Li made Sakura fall asleep with his finger on her forehead too. That was something too. Well I could tell you everything I liked but it takes too more time and place. Instead I'll tell you what I don't want you to do : PLEASE, don't pass out - too long- before going on with your story. That's REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOD! Can't wait until the next chapter!
BCzeon27 chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
I really want to know what happen next. I can't believe "The Death" card is that strong. Thank god Syaoran and Sakura is still alive. By the way, I like how you write this fiction. Keep it up!
Lexie chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Wow! this fanfic is great!:) It's so hooking, I couldn't stop reading it. I can't wait to read more!
BCzeon27 chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Wow, I havn't read a fiction like this for awhile. Good job!
Stars chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Way Cool! I'll be checking for more chapters!
Empress Sarah chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
good!
Stars chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
This chapter is so Cool!
may chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
This story is going along just super! Terrific writing! Next chapter please!
may chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
A very beautiful story! Cute and romantic!
Sakura chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Way cool. I can't wait to read the next part. I really want to know if Syaoran ever tells Meilin. Well S&S forever. Can't writing
Lady Rapidash chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Great story! Please get the next part out ASAP! :)
Lady Rapidash chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Kawaii! I loved it! )
Syaoran chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Wow what a story! This has best of the kawaiest SS moments and that thing where Sakura put the pendant down her shirt:)Your a great writer and i can't wait for the next ch. I hope SS get together. oh and how old are they? Great story and SS4EVA!
Evil Idiot chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
cliffhanger! *yells in fury* *gets stares* *blushes* j/k _
Syaoran chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
This is the kawaiest story i ever read_ Sakura and Shaoran feelings toward each other are being revealed in the kawaist way:) i so sorry she got hurt:( Well i hope Syaoran can get a hold of himself and save her:) Please hurry with the next chapter:) SS4EVER!
1,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »