Reviews for Jurassic World: The Most Dangerous Game
vietnamese guy chapter 20 . 11/24/2018
well, it's suck to be Owen and Claire now, good chapter though.
Kodiyareptil chapter 19 . 10/9/2018
I am loving this story! Please keep up the great work!
Kodiyareptil chapter 16 . 8/16/2018
This is getting intense! Cant wait to read the rest
vietnamese guy chapter 16 . 6/17/2018
That goddam spinosaurus is at it again, man I hope it will become an antagonist. Beside that, this is a nice chapter.
vietnamese guy chapter 14 . 6/2/2018
Big predator huh, ok.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2018
This is good. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Fire4Heaven chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Fav, following. Reading listed
Kodiyareptil chapter 8 . 1/24/2018
Please keep writing. Im digging this story!
Kodiyareptil chapter 7 . 1/9/2018
This is an amazing concept! Please continue writing!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 8/28/2015

Can you somehow have Blue show up later? Or at the very least have a female Velociraptor gain a crush on Owen to the point she wants to mate with him (her trying to mate him could be a running gag).
REImagination chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Very informative chapter! I really appreciate the length. I like how you're pacing this to get to the action quickly. Tho it kinda recalls Lost World a bit with all the fire power and military hulk and bulk, I am looking forward to the mystery and the bloody carcasses. I was wondering if you would find a way to reconnect Owen with Blue...coz at this point, I'm not seeing how efficient Owen Will be without the squad. Unless he could magically ally raptors to him w/c I doubt. Henry Wu that jackass... he's the Dino God here. He created all these things...and despite it being awesome, I'm torn between him getting eaten or surviving again. Katsouranis is as always an interesting character. Tho not sure Why I'm picturing Liam Neeson as him. Lol. Update soon!
REImagination chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Alright! Now thats what I was talking about. A touch of clawen. Though not much plot development yet coz I was expecting they'd be summoned or sought out. Katsouranis seems interesting. But I have a feeling I want him to be eaten. Haha. I'm liking your prose even more since it's a bit serious and neutral tone. Kinda reminiscent of Crichton. And kudos for mentioning Biosyn Trout...
Although this fic kinda recalls Jurassic Park 3, I hope it doesn't go that way. I wasn't really fond of 3. I wanna see Blue too. I hope you could find a way to incorporate her... and I also want to encourage you to keep writing. Since some readers are jerks and dont review, it feels discouraging. But im here to promise you a review for each chap. I hope you can update soon!
REImagination chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Hi! I'm quite disappointed that no one else reviewed this fic
It has a very interesting premise actually! And Sorna at that! Maybe you just need to tweak ur summary up a little bit and if you can, advertise this on tumblr if you have and account. Hehe. I like your writing style. Kinda reminds me of my own too. You have a clear and direct flow. And your grammar has no flaws. Just teeny typos and missed words here and there. The Pardews arent that interesting yet, sorry. I sorta had my expectations set on reading about owen and claire so maybe thats why Irene and Matt didnt catch my fancy. Yet. I hope you would explore them more in the future!
Just extra. Im a Filipina. And was quite surprised you included a Flip character. Not sure whether its Nick or Justin just yet. But i hope he doesnt get eaten too soon. Hehe. Goodluck in this fic. I hope people review more! Off to the 2nd chap-