Reviews for Through the Longest Watches of the Night
magialuna chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Such a sad and lovely story. Poor Snape he gets such a hard time most of the time. -Clare
TailKinker1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Okay, that was a fun story all the way through, but the last line is what really did it for me. Wondeful! Definitely a good giggle!
YajB chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Just absolutely lovely! Thank you for this beautiful little gem of a story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
pandemonium black chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Absolutly incredible! Very well done! Bravo! Well, what more can I say?

A very worthwhile fic. You're going on my Author Alert list!
Chrystina1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Aww, that was such a cute story..! Love the ending, keep up the good work. -
Selania chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
huh?
Saltandsweat chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
this is lovely ... i'm a bit unsure about how quickly she succumbed to him, but i know from experience that it's often difficult to draw it out long enough without getting REALLY frustrated. but it's good and the writing is excellent. nice one. plus sex with snape ... hehe

SS
RivanKnight chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Hi

this is a brilliant story! I read this after your 'Like Cats n Dogs' so this was an interesting prequel for me. Very nice, you write beautifully. Kudos!

RK
jess chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Hi, wonderful story. Heard about it through the author of twtbd. good job!
messenger chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Very nice. I liked it. Would like to think she did come back to visit from time to time. Look forward to reading something a little longer next time. You have a wonderful style. Thanks, Kim
The Stars Hold Nine Serpents chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Christ. What . . .how long have I been prowling about this splay of fanficdom without reading this? I had, in my mind, some notion - some small and feeble hope - that hidden in the html multifolds there existed a real writer. Typically perched on the edge of the terrain, hidden and blocked from view by larger and sloppier landmarks, writers like you exist. Thank God. What is here is quite frankly the most intelligent, true display of talent I've yet stumbled over in this joint. If you aren't a published author then there is no justice in this world (not that I believe there is, of course, but such a thing would only cement it in my mind). Yours is the writing I aspire to, and damn if I wouldn't give anything to have your literary skills short of selling my soul (well, depends on how much - are you buying?). Haven't yet made it to any of your other works because I now must question my talent, my future, my reason for existing, and that may take some time. Hopefully will review them soon, if I haven't thrown myself from the roof of the bank building downtown. Brilliant.
Giovanna chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
This is beautifully written and very poetic. i love your writing style! i hope to read more of your work!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
This was amazing! Not just the main storyline, but the little thinks you've decorated it with. I thought Peeves' songs were ingenious, and so were several punch lines between Emily and Snape. And the boil curse made me laugh a lot, something that rarely happens. Brilliant!
Synthete chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Mmmm - you have really got a handle on this Snape character. I'm guessing you, too, were... inspired... by Alan Rickman's portrayal of him in the movie.

Anyway, I read this, and wriggled all around, and then went to work for 8 hours and wriggled around all that time too, so I *know* this must be a fabulous story. IMO, your characterization of Snape, and how he would act when halfway seducing a young girl is right on! And sexy...

More! We need more Snape non-Hermione fics, I think. Thanks!
zephiey chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
A wonderfully sensuous tale. Emily promises to be a thorn in the side of Severus for a rather long time.

Tina