Reviews for Closure
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
Love the ending. It works for them and for this fic. Her mother gets on my last nerves. Man, I'm glad she told her and doesn't give a darn.
MizReesa chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
a great ending to a great story! those love scenes were WAAOOW! i sure hope you write more longmire stories because you're an excellent writer!
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
I loved how Vic finally got the courage to tell her Mother about the man in her life. Kudos on a fine story.
waltxvic chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
Thank you for giving us "closure" on this fic (see what I did there?) Sexy times with Walt and Vic always appreciated. So nice to see these two as a committed couple.
KpLark chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Enjoyed your writing . Wow on the love scene ! Hope you continue Longmire stories
Rebelwant2B chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Good ending. it's always a good story when Walt and Vic end up together. Thanks for finishing the story
dc807 chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Great story! I loved seeing Vic kind of use her strength with her mother in the end. She accepted that she was never going to please her mother...so why get upset? Glad to see her live her own life!
Thank you for your storytelling!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
I was just re-reading this today and I am indeed very glad to see it finished! A nice long chapter to cap it off, as well.

The tension and strife between Vic and her family members was believable throughout this story, although somewhat different from how it was depicted in the books. I would love to see some of Vic's relatives featured in the show, because meeting someone's family always adds layers to characterization! I liked how Vic's reaction to her family in this story sort of solidified her confidence in her new relationship with Walt.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to finish up the story and share it with us, I really enjoyed it. :D
onewildeechild chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
So hoping for a finish to this story! Pleease!
onewildeechild chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
Love this story and can't wait till Vic's mom figures it out. Hopefully Walt puts her in her place. Can't wait for updates!
aperyder chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
Just started to read longmire fanfic. I really like this story. I hope that the dark place is far behind you and that what you have written has made at least me smile. I don't know what put you there but try and remember happy things. Hope that you will continue to work on this story. Thanks again:)
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I love how you go back and forth in this fic. I love seeing how they were and how they are becoming. It's a beautiful story. I am anxious about Vic's Mom. My gosh. And her brother. So please update soon. I am so, so sorry to hear that something tragic happened. You take your time and come back to your words when you are ready.
susan1770 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that many of us have been to a dark place sometime in our life and although no one's circumstances are the same, we do have some semblance of understanding so with that, I am so glad to see you back but please, take your time and do what is best for you. I have so loved this story and I love the going back and forth from past to present. I like how you are inter-weaving how they got together and how they are dealing with Vic's past in the present time. I'm glad that Vincent and Raphe both see how Vic has matured and both have figured out that Vic will never return to Philadelphia, that she has found happiness in Wyoming. I hope Vic tells Raphe about Gorski shooting her. He needs to be behind bars. I think the last hurdle for Vic is telling her parents about her life in Wyoming and that she is in love with Walt and that she is staying with him. With Walt standing beside her when she tells her mother, hopefully she can bring 'closure' to all the bad parts of her life and start her new one with Walt. This has been so good and we will most definitely hang in there with you. Take care and I look forward to your next update. :)
MissJodie chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
So sorry for your loss. I'm glad you are getting to a better place. It can take a while, I know. But do know we are all glad you are back. You write Walt and Vic so well, glad you are continuing this story, and glad you are keeping season 4 out of it. Walt and Vic will get to this place, just not until season 5? Maybe! It's nice to have the wonderful stories here to satisfy out imagination. Don't get me wrong, season 4 was great, loved it, but I think it is a place that they needed to go before they can get back to a better place, as people, partners, friends, and a department. Be strong, take one day at a time, and keep writing as the need comes upon you. We will be here waiting! :-)
mt6shock chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
I just now caught up with your story and I love it. It is so good can't wait for more! Also sorry for your lose.