Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sympathy of Souls
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 4/2
I loved this sooo much! Thank you for writing this!
dawnraptor chapter 3 . 3/25
I like it! But I can't help to wonder: why no one ask how Harry knew an assassin? I think they're few and secretive, now could Harry reach one of them and barter for his protection? I know it's Nicolas, you know it, but the Order (and Hermione!) don't know this little precious fact...
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 3/5
Waaah! Human horcrux can recreate the soulcrux? No one thought to make human horcrux even back then? nice. tbh I accept this theory more than the idea of a philosopher's stone xD
Hisa chapter 10 . 1/30
Storia stupenda!
Sono commossa! :')
Anonymous reviews ftw! I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you.
era-romance chapter 10 . 12/11/2017
My fav chaps were end of chap 9 and the epilogue...hilarity at it's finest!
good story
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
Lol, now the only thing missing is the confrontation with Sirius and Remus, Ron and Hermione. The twins would react like Perenelle and Nicholas, rolling on the floor. And I’m assuming Dumbledore is still dying or does Tom have a counter curse? Will he cancel, remove, undo the dark mark when he disappears? And will Sirius finallly be free and that’s what helps him get over Harry and Tom? (Still too many loopholes!) but I loved the story. Well done.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Ok, that was different and very well reasone. Can’t wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
"fake alchemist" uh. he's a real alchemist. he believes that the philosopher's stone is fake.

Nice for throwing holes in both Dumble's and Volde's handling of the situation with the stone. In canon the general explanation of the stone not being where it is in the mirror on Sept 1, is that Albus puts it there later in the year, but that's just silly. If he was hiding the philosopher's stone in his sock drawer for most of the year, what was the point of the "puzzles" (I neglect to call them obstacles).
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
This is feels. I like feels.
Bulletpr00f Years chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
This is the most amazing thing in the planet! I freaking cried!
Nunaat chapter 10 . 11/9/2017
So very sweet !
Kris chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
A unique solution to the horcrux problem.
A random child chapter 10 . 10/23/2017
That. That right there is a perfect work of art. It's so perfect. that required a round of applause. XD
Mentari Jingga chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
I'm giggling like a madman reading this story. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
P.S.
Why don't you mark this story as finished?