Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sympathy of Souls
"fake alchemist" uh. he's a real alchemist. he believes that the philosopher's stone is fake.

Nice for throwing holes in both Dumble's and Volde's handling of the situation with the stone. In canon the general explanation of the stone not being where it is in the mirror on Sept 1, is that Albus puts it there later in the year, but that's just silly. If he was hiding the philosopher's stone in his sock drawer for most of the year, what was the point of the "puzzles" (I neglect to call them obstacles).
This is feels. I like feels.
Bulletpr00f Years chapter 10 . 11/15
This is the most amazing thing in the planet! I freaking cried!
Nunaat chapter 10 . 11/9
So very sweet !
Kris chapter 10 . 10/28
A unique solution to the horcrux problem.
A random child chapter 10 . 10/23
That. That right there is a perfect work of art. It's so perfect. that required a round of applause. XD
Mentari Jingga chapter 10 . 10/21
I'm giggling like a madman reading this story. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
P.S.
Why don't you mark this story as finished?
best epilogue ever
abgrn29 chapter 10 . 10/10
Hah this was wonderful!
menolikey chapter 8 . 9/29
Good God, I hadn't had that good of a laugh from a story in a while! Omg. Harry and snake sitting in a tree...! XD

Hahahahaha. Thanks so much for writing. That moment was pure gold.
menolikey chapter 1 . 9/29
This is an amazing story. It is so well thought out. Thank you so much for writing.
Emerald Time chapter 10 . 9/21
Best. Ending. Ever. LOL!
A bank that charges negative interest does not seem very useful to people who live hundreds of years.
LOL That ending albums is so crazy.
I love this fanfiction so much and I really am surprised that I haven't found it earlier. At the end I just imagined that Dumbledore was not only happy, but also smug, because there was bet going that Harry will really win with power of love. And then there would be Mad-Eye giving Albus this odd look and then taking out his wooden leg (he bet it) muttering something about "Mad criminals and old fools" and that he "wasn't vigilant enough". Molly would probably faint, because "Oh, one of her children..." and Arthur would be like "I suspect we will need new wards around the Burrow on Christmas, just in case". Then the twins would joke about how Harry took one of their prank advices seriously and Ginny would probably be quiet for most of the meeting, then leave and cry alone. I only dread the reaction of youngest male Weasley and Hermione.