Reviews for Kiss Me
I’ve loved every one of your stories so far. You are really good at capturing the emotions of your characters. Great job
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2018
I Love all of these! Thank you! :)
Hazel121617 chapter 15 . 8/10/2017
OML I ALMOST SCREAMED WHEN I SAE THAT QUOTE FROM BMTH BY THE WAY THIS IS GREAT
Tropicallight chapter 24 . 8/1/2017
Ohmygosh they were so adorable!
RainbowSparkles chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
OHHH this is so sad! It is beautifully written. It is the 3rd fanfiction that has made me cry. I hold a special place in my heart for the Jerza relationship, and honestly I hope this is how it would end. I love Jellal and I love Erza, and so i'll be reading the rest of this, even though it was completed over a year ago, and i'll probably comment on my favorites.
Twishadowhunter chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
Loved this!
Twishadowhunter chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
That was good!
princesstrollestia14 chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!SO CUTE! FAN GIRL OVERLOAD!
FairyTaleFan5023 chapter 18 . 3/20/2016
I know this is kinda late, but I just found this site and am falling haed over heels in love with these stories! You have follower and a favorite!
Luna Lockser chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
So every story written here was fluid and consistent. Loved how they flowed, and loved the fluff. My feels were broken in quiet a few but was worth it for the cuter stories. I hope you keep writing.
boogey56 chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
I really loved pretty much all of these, and you hit my weaknesses (Lyredy and Mystwalker). But the one that ended me was Lyvia (Gruvion). Thank you for taking a serious note with it instead of making it a joke. You hit their dynamic sooooooooooooo perfectly. Also, I really enjoyed all of the Gruvia ones, so kudos for that too. You did an awesome job on this series!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
haha that was adorable!
i loved all of the chapters, they were amazing.
smile-lifegoeson chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
These are all so adorable! I couldn't stop reading them!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
So cute! Keep it up!
any and all anime chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
I love how cute these are!