Reviews for Watch and See
thenewEmily chapter 29 . 6/22
Aw, I loved Mr. Chang outtake! I found this story yesterday and I read it throigh the night, I loved it!
cullen2798 chapter 29 . 6/7
I loveddd this story! Mr. Chan is so my favourite character! And as much as a loved Edwards window-fucks, Bella's stalking was really weird! But it was different and a great story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 5/22
Perfect ending. Perfect outtake. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imaginations and personal time to appease us with our fascination for these characters.
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 5/22
The only thing I was surprised about were the postcards from Edward's mom. I am not sure how I feel about them. Now E&B know all the deep dark secrets of each other. It's time to move on and enjoy their future together.
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 5/22
Dangit! I am tired of crying. I love that Edward took such sweet care of Bella for those few days after her mom's death. I think he purged feelings of his own for his mother during that time, too, so it was cathartic for them both. It's a blessing that Renee left that journal entry for Bella so she now has affirmation knowing she really loved her. She can now move on without the guilt she was trying to shoulder.
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 5/22
Whew, another rough chapter. I am surprised that Renee lived as an addict as long as she did, but it was still so hard on Bella. She never quite worrying about her, or loving her. It's so sad.
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 5/22
Chelsea Bartolini. I like her although I bet a lot of others do not. She's honest with her thoughts, used to being in charge, wants the best for her only child, grooming him in the same business, and probably married into the money and status her husband afforded. For now she's polite with Bella but that could change.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 5/22
Anton seems to be a great guy, and a nice distraction for Bella. I guess we all knew Renee would eventually overdose.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 5/22
Alice and Rose are such wonderful friends. I can't imagine how hurt she was by Edward's rejections but she's so much stronger than she realizes. It's good that she is moving on and leaving Renee in the past. It's time. This was another teary chapter for me. I don't know why but it just got to me.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 5/22
Damn. He effectively shut her down at the cemetery, then out at the window when he closed the drape. Finality. Both hurt by their pasts and feelings for one another that cannot be acted upon. This chapter made me cry.
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 5/22
Oh, sht. I knew this would happen but not so soon. I bet someone else will be the therapist on Saturday now that a line has been crossed. What if it's Jane?! Dang. Oh poor stalker Jakey-poo got his little berries kneed. Snort.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 5/22
Jake. *shudder* He is so damned creepy. When he started asking Bella those personal questions I wondered why because she doesn't share that information with anyone yet he knew what to ask. Like I said, creepy. I wasn't off on my assumptions about Edward 's personal past concerning his mother. She left him as a child, with an alcoholic father, but why hasn't she contacted him since? No wonder he feels as he does.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 5/22
Edward now knows where Bella lives. Does he know someone has been watching his window aerobics? If so, will he figure out it's Bella? Will we find out why he does it in the window?
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 5/22
Hmm... From what Bella noticed in the session this week maybe Edward also has mommy issues. It could explain his personal window sessions, too.
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 5/22
Oh my! Edward is Renee's therapist! I would have reacted the same way Bella did by having a little freak out. Bless her heart. Okay, I think I have figured out how to do these reviews on a smartphone. Too bad it's smarter than I am right now. lol
4,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »