Reviews for Supreme Champion
MozenrathLuvr chapter 4 . 5/17
Ewwww! Poor Dumbles. But…..on the other hand…..
yochan123 chapter 8 . 4/22
honestly snape got off too easy for his abuse and murder. that's the only thing i really complain about in this fic
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/22
been looking for this fic cuz I LOVE IT. FUCK ALL THESE SHITS FOR TRYING TO PLAY GOD AND SACRIFICE PEOPLE"S LIVES
and honestly james and lily should have cast the fidelius on themselves. harry should too

dobby mvp

LMAO RAT VOLDEMORT yes
TrioMonster chapter 13 . 4/18
Complimenti, è una delle storie più esilaranti che abbia mai letto. Anche a mia figlia è piaciuta tantissimo, infatti è stata lei a condividerla con me
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 13 . 4/12
Loved it
Kai chapter 13 . 4/10
Good riddance! Every story where Dumbledark is terminally disposed of is a good story. Having him in Azkaban or the goblin mines is okay, too.

A couple too many children for my tastes in the end, but then, one would be too much...

Anyway, thank you for writing!
Kai chapter 9 . 4/10
Alan Rickman, 1946-2016, in memoriam. Nice tribute for a great actor!

WHAT? *lol* Donate to the Chudley Cannons? I think it'd be possible to find even stupider causes, but they're sure few and far between. What a moRon.

Well, it's possible to explode peas. Just not in a kitchen while trying to boil them. You'd need to dry them, grind them into a fine powder, blow that into a cloud and have some heat source nearby. Tsk. Rich purebloods...

Bah! Gryffindor is much better. How cunning is it to announce to the whole (magical) world that you're supposed to be cunning? Unless you're plenty ambitious Slytherin is not the place to go. Draco never understood that. And his only ambition in life is to run to daddy to buy him out of the problems his uncontrolled cakehole has brought up.
Kai chapter 7 . 4/10
Okay, that's in favour of my assumption that the author is a US American: I wouldn't deny that some of the teachers really would like to or DO look at students' fannies. All those many many death eaters on Dumbledore's staff come to mind and Lockhart definitely. Problem is, a student's fanny at a British school isn't on the backside of the body like in US schools, it's the pussy. And that looking would be part of raping a female student. A healing spell and an obliviation and no one is the wiser, right?

Btw, I, too, wear mismatched socks all the time. Everyone can wear matching socks. But I'm not everyone, I'm me. So I look into my sock drawer and pull out the most mismatched colours I can find.
Kai chapter 6 . 4/10
Even with magic I doubt that anyone except Viktor Krum would voluntarily jump AND STAY in that lake in the middle of December. It's in Scotland after all, not Southern Spain. The sky may be bright and sunlit, but that makes the temperatures fall even lower.
Kai chapter 4 . 4/10
While a cast iron frying pan is surely effective, I would consider the dreaded rolling pin a more traditional terrible woman's weapon.
Kai chapter 1 . 4/10
Wow, go Dobby Super-Elf! He must be the most powerful elf in the world. Capable of popping across the Atlantic Ocean, just because, and finding a dead skunk. Unless one died recently in a zoo, IF any zoo even HAS them, they're not available in Europe at all after all.

Okay, there was quite a bit sarcasm in there, though I like the story premise. Throwing wooden shoes in Dumbledark's plans is always a worthy goal.

Still, I'd dare assume that the author is a US American. And North American fauna is in parts not unlike European fauna, but in parts completely different. We don't have skunks. Nowhere in Europe. Not even the British Isles. We have badgers which inhabit about the same ecological niche.

It's nice that Harry got Bryce out of the way. That should've been done in canon with the muggle camping ground owners near the World Cup quidditch stadium. Instead of obliviating them every half hour like they seemed to do. Cheap bastards. Would've taken them out of the way of the death eater scum riot, too.

And it's good that normally empty headed Bagman knows now that two people who should be dead, can't be. In canon he seems too stupid to know anything. Too many bludgers to the head or so...
MMWillow13 chapter 9 . 4/3
This story has had me in stitches for the last couple of days rofl! Very bad for my asthma, but so so very worth it! Truly a hilarious story!
Cwhit930 chapter 13 . 3/19
A great crack fiction and love the fate of dumbledore. Thanks for the share
Feraa chapter 9 . 3/14
Ouch. This part with the infinite fuel stings at a time like this.
Incantations7 chapter 13 . 3/9
I do love seeing it when an author adds in a supposed OC that is actually an homage to the original actors who played those parts… Especially Allan Wrickman, in this case…