Reviews for Supreme Champion
fvdv123 chapter 13 . 5/11
entertaining and hilarious
a guy named E chapter 8 . 4/17
Yay! snape got a happy ending for once
G chapter 13 . 4/12
Thanks
I don't understand how could Harry saved Frank Bryce.
Voldemort only killed him because the gardener saw the light inside Riddle's manor and go to check what was happening, it wasn't something that was planned so Harry couldn't knew it in advance.
And even if he did knew, I wonder how a 14 year old boy convinced an old man he never met before that he should take a trip.
Zara Bennle chapter 13 . 3/23
This was a fantastic story with a fantastic ending. There is not more I can say.
Jack's Shack of Story Yaks chapter 1 . 3/18
I love this story!
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/5
OMG! I thought RobSt's Squirrelmort was hilarious! This is really weird! Skunkmort? Hmmmmm. I would not want to be Wormtail if Skunkmort's magic comes back. I think I would run far and fast ... assuming he still can run.

I definitely think Dumbledore is getting his just desserts.

"How dare Rita suggest he wanted fame. He didn't need any more. He already knew that he was the best and most famous wizard in the world." Modest, too, apparently. Well, at least Harry is alerted to Dumbledore's perfidy, which should help him make better decisions. I hope.

This should be one interesting tournament. Rita should have months worth of stories without even having to lie! Amelia Bones is going to be one busy witch!
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 3/3
The whole bit with the new teacher being named Allen Wickerman aka Rickman aka Haun Gruber. Was a hilarious. Its the fact the Gruber and Snape were played by the same actor which makes it even more funny. That Snape leaves and now this new teacher is better then him but looks similar to him as has the accent of a character he played in Die Hard.
Pinky chapter 13 . 2/18
This story was absolutely amazing! I would of read it sooner but I mostly read stories on Wattpad.
Seamarvel19 chapter 13 . 2/15
Great fic! Loved the epilogue thanks for the amazing work
4fundaore chapter 1 . 2/15
Thanks.
Absolutely wonderful, had me laughing way too much I cried several times!
Duh nu duh nu duh nu duh RAT SKUNK SQUIBMAN!
senawario chapter 1 . 1/25
you were not able to sustain the quality beyond the first few chapters, sadly
harrypotterfan2020063 chapter 10 . 1/10
gotta love the shawshank redemption references.