Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
Loved this!
RJVause chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Another excellent, well written Vauseman fic - In could read your stories all day! :)
Canadian Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
(cross-posting this review from AAO3 because this story deserves a ton of praise! )

Perfect...just like how they are together :)

We needed this after season 3, and you wrote it so beautifully. You captured the essence of them and their relationship in so few words, and gave us hope for their future. Please continue to write more Vauseman fanfic.

I am praying to the TV gods (streaming media gods?lol) that Alex & Piper get the happy ending they deserve. Thank you for showing that it is more than possible, it is inevitable.
Vausemaniac chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
(cross-posting this from AAO3)

This is perfect...just like how they are together :)

We needed this after season 3, and you wrote it so beautifully. You captured the essence of them and their relationship in so few words, and gave us hope for their future. Please countinue to write more Vauseman fanfic.

Kat chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This is really good! I want to read more :D
moanzs chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
And I love you for writing this. This was amazing, really wonderful writing and I hope to see more from you.
yogavee chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Absolutely brilliant. Great work. :-)