Reviews for Amazon Foundling
marianmerza chapter 8 . 2/13
Wow. I mean wow.
This story is just amazing.
The plot is amazing.
The fact that he still hasn't met Alan's is amazing and makes me excited to read about the time when they do meet...
Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Love love love this story. Read it a while back when only chp 1-6 was up. I recently found it again, thank goodness, and have really enjoyed chp 7 & 8. The visuals I get from your writing are top notch and I've really enjoyed this whole AU so far.
La Pisces chapter 8 . 5/7/2017
It's been so long since I've read a Ranma 1/2 story. I will forever love this fandom and found your story was engaging, and well written.

There were only a few words that I thought were misspelled, but in no way did it detract from the story. The only thing that kinda confused me were the breaks in between paragraphs, but only when they were used in the same moment or point of view. But I guess it does follow the flow of the story so I shouldn't really complain lol.

Hope you update soon!
Shyguy1 chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
This is a fantastic story. The characters are all very true to themselves, and it is a fun telling of how events would have gone. The only disappointment is that some events are glossed over, but that is more a case of progressing the story, than of any fault of yours. I hope to see much more of this story, as it is genuinely entertaining.
Catter the Mad chapter 8 . 2/25/2017
Hoo-ee, well, that was a thing.
IWANTODELETEACCOUNT chapter 4 . 2/14/2017
There's more than just a few gender plot holes in this story for example, when cologne tells Ranma to start fighting girls she says "they respect as equal" or something like that, but clearly at the beginning of the story all the girls hate him and underestimate him. Or in the Amazon village where they believe woman are the superior sex, you still somehow made Ranma the sexist one. I just want to make people understand, its not all guys fault.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 1/24/2017
Yikes, all kinds of crazy intense here now:-)
Navn Ukjent chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
Interesting fic so far.
linken63 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
shampoo's Chinese name is spelled Xian pu
LightnigJack chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
whoa
J Luc Pitard chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
You weren't kidding with the chapter title! Very happy to see a new chapter and really enjoyed the freaky peek inside Ranma's psyche. The old witch/necromancer is spot on with what he needs to do and we'll see how stubborn he is before he accepts her wisdom. Who is she based on in the manga or is she your own creation? I can't remember a villain quite that amazing.
Wrin chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
This was a little depressing for me, but it's great to see more Ranma!
Angela Jewell chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Wow, what a powerful, haunting chapter. I never imagined they'd meet up with a witch, but what a thrilling reveal, even if I'm still not sure exactly what was revealed. Darn riddles lol.

Hopefully, he takes the old lady's advice and gets the hell out of China posthaste. This could be my shipper-bias talking, but I'm ready for Japan and for Ranma to meet a certain tomboy. Still, this world you've built is so vivid and real, I just can't get enough. Thanks for another wonderful chapter.
MonkeyBiznez chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
China took a turn for the creepy, huh
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
All-seeing, riddle-speaking mystics. Don't you just love 'em?

Wait, no. They completely freaking suck.