Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
SoundVenom chapter 17 . 9/7
Very interesting wonder what will happen next.
Leaf Ranger chapter 17 . 8/28
So Danny is advancing his plans by preparing to take over the ghost Zone, while Skulker goes to find Ivy. Meanwhile, Valerie and Supergirl are suspicious, while Cyborg realizes he's an idiot.

Nice, very nice.

Good work man.
TheWhiteTitan chapter 17 . 8/26
Nice. Finally getting close to the mystery.
avjuan37 chapter 17 . 8/25
please make more chapters
HeartlessAlpha chapter 17 . 8/25
I hope you can put more content into these chapters to progress the story a bit further. It feels like nothing is significant is happening yet.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 17 . 8/25
Cue the heavenly quire music cause that’s what I heard when I saw an updated chapter here!
ghust95 chapter 17 . 8/25
It's been so long but was worthy, I just hope that at some point they use the lasso of truth on the titans
Pa7adox chapter 17 . 8/25
glad to see a update looks like more and more people are starting to grow suspicious of the Titans. Cyborg is remorseful but to little to late.
UnsanMusho chapter 17 . 8/25
How soon will their sins hide before it is revealed to the world?
Green223 chapter 17 . 8/25
Damn Cyborg may feel guilty but that probably won't stop Danny from destroying him and the Titans.
Also in the next chapter post what exactly are Danny's powers now because I'm pretty sure they are not the same as his canon ones anymore. Also any personal abilities he has.
FrostHunter chapter 16 . 8/17
Really want danny to seduce raven please.
IchaichaManager chapter 16 . 6/4
Gran historia! Espero actualización pronto
Richard1081 chapter 16 . 4/24
Great chapter hope to see the next one soon, and it is good that you are taking it slow and taking the time for appropriate world building
Leaf Ranger chapter 16 . 4/22
So Danny has a new girlfriend and a lead to help deal with the plants that batman is now planning to weaponize. And Valerie was brought in for advising. Very interesting.

Keep it up man.