Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
Please make more
SoundVenom chapter 18 . 4/21
Interesting twist
Richard1081 chapter 18 . 4/10
Jazz is alive now that is something I didn’t see coming and it does show some possible conflict within the Bat family if Jazz ever regains her memories and figures out what Dick did to her brother or Danny finding out that Jazz is alive. As for Starfire’s part in the chapter it’s good to see her and the others work to expose the rest of the Titans for what they did and as for their thoughts on Danny forgiving Stafire boy are they gonna be surprised.

Anyways great chapter hope to see more soon.
Vigriff chapter 10 . 4/6
Rreeally don't want to be Vlad right now.
Leaf Ranger chapter 18 . 4/6
And there we go. Danny is now king and is starting to bring the ghosts together for his plans. But Jazz is alive? Huh. Crazy. Wonder how she survived and everyone else didn't? Unless...who knows? Maybe a certain goth survived as well? Hopeful anticipation?

That does raise a question in my mind though...why didn't they become ghosts? I mean, ghosts are real, obviously. Danny is half of one. He's the king of ghosts now. Why didn't his parents or friends become ghosts?
Vigriff chapter 9 . 4/4
I know this is a late post but Richard1081 was referring to Wonder Woman's counterpart in JL: Crisis on Two Earths.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 18 . 3/28
Great to see your alive man and hey many others have similar thoughts on this war and let us all hope nun comes true. Fantastic work as always and love everything about it!

Love how Danny started as the new king of the ghosts and love the remodelling he did with the castle epic!

Hmm looks Like the Bat is getting closer to the truth but how long until he finds it is the question

Smart with Danny making this council and nice choices of who’s in it, thou thought Frostbite would be part of it but then again he has his own responsibilities with his realm and people. And excellent choice of words said to Desire and the reasons why she got her position and I can see that happening in her past life

Looking forward to the meeting between Starfire and Hawkgirl and Super Girl and when they learn the truth, oh man heads will role but I’m sure Hawkgirl will be more of for blood then either of them

Wait WHAT?! Jazz is alive?! Did NOT saw that coming and I LOVE IT! Can’t wait to see Danny’s reaction when he learns that his sister alive and their inevitable reunion! That’s gonna be a roller coaster of emotions!

Again great to have you back and fantastic work keep it up and hope to see more soon!
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 18 . 3/28
Great chapter.
Djberneman chapter 18 . 3/28
So Jazz is alive! I wonder why Danny didn’t know about this. If Jazz was in the explosion, it wouldn’t be very hard to figure out her identity in the hospital from the reports about the people at the scene of the explosion. They should have been able to tell her who she was including her last name. The fact that Batman hasn’t helped her figure all of this out for herself tells me that he did a half-assed job at gathering information about her before he recruited her.
jsh0420icloud.com chapter 18 . 3/28
Love it that is a great council!
UnsanMusho chapter 18 . 3/28
HOLY S*** JAZZ IS ALIVE! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING AT ALL!
Pa7adox chapter 18 . 3/28
Glad to see a update and I'm glad you recovered.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
Hello I just wanted to ask if you could repost the first male nin reboot I really enjoyed it and I’d love to read it again
FrostHunter chapter 17 . 10/11/2021
Wow
techtsumi chapter 2 . 10/11/2021
By cloning you mean danny has a new and exact same body but more improved, and nothing's change to his appearance? I'm sorry I can't catch up haha, English is not really my native language and I tend to misunderstood them.