Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
Drift219 chapter 11 . 8/2/2018
….I missed you old friend and MAN THIS WAS WORTH THE WAIT. That fight it was just...so epic and the bits with Danny and Blackfire love it they are concerned for each other that just makes them feel real. anyway love the chapter and can't wait for the next one.

Glad your back my friend.
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 8/2/2018
So, Valerie is now about to aid the Teen Titans, and Danny has seen to the end of Vlad and Pariah. Nicely done so far. And Danny is king of the Ghost Zone. excellent.

Keep up the good work!
firehawk213 chapter 11 . 8/2/2018
It was great! Weekly or monthly updates would be preferred to the one chapter every 2 years, but hopefully you won't abandon this one again
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Edgelord
TheWhiteTitan chapter 11 . 8/2/2018
Awesome, though kinda wished Vlad's death was more brutal, still good.
Zerecue chapter 11 . 8/2/2018
Well that now danny has use for that cyber eye and the broken bone in his arm can be healed
Stratos263 chapter 11 . 8/2/2018
Well good luck danny
Mashot Tito chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
Glad you are back, missed you. The only thing I can think of saying is: you should have draw out Vlads death a bit longer. Other then thank I am glad you are doing well.
eternal nothingness chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
hm well this was interesting very nice chapter

also is there any chance jinx could be added to the harem i always enjoyed her more as a villian than a hero.
hellfire45 chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and it is a good thing Danny has the robot arm and eye but damn Blackfire will be pissed and I can’t wait to see what the titans did and if possible for the comic enchantress to be added to the harem
UnsanMusho chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
Duuuuuuuuuude this was an awesome chapter. Still wonder where Vlad ran off to or if there's any other place he can call safe? Speaking of other Danny Phantom characters, what ever happened to that female clone? Will she be playing a part in all of this?
Lord Vortrex chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
Gah! I'm so glad to see this story back in action and can't wait for more!
Granted seeing Vlad like that was rather underwhelming but fit the frame of the story. And the reappearance of Pariah Dark was beautiful.
zehendner chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
Glad to see your still doing chapter's
SPARTAN-626 chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
...YES YOUR ALIVE! (A few hours of celebrating later) OH GOD YES! I’m so glad your alive and finally gave us a updated chapter. And oh man you did NOT disappoint here with this one. Not only will the gang talk about their past and HG have Valerie look into the disappearance of Danny, but we see him kill Pariah and became king of the ghosts! Oh god I just can’t wait to see what comes next and how things go from here. And please for the love of god PLEASE give us a new chapter soon!
Fenrir44 chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
Finally a update and a new personal army and realm made of ghots for our future overlord fenrir to use in his conquest of the living realm

And few possible ghost queens like ember desiree kitty penelope Dorathea and dani

Will maddie and jazz found to be become ghost in the ghost zone perhaps with a loss of there memory
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »